love4boost's 2000 BMW

Well yeah a image you pay for should be full res

Still not getting my point. As for a Honda if you swap out d series for a b series it’s a direct bolt in and twice the potential. Taking a running car with what 290hp v8 and replacing it with another motor with the same power that requires custom everything to go in makes no sense. Don’t get butt hurt because it’s a LS were talking about, if someone said they were gonna put a gsr into a neon I woulda also say they are retarted

^ I think you are just scared of non-bolt in swaps

Gottt emmm

They dyno around 250whp, where as bone stock LSx equipped vehicles dyno 300+ all day. The major problem (and the reason for the swap) is the fact that parts are just not available for the car the way it sits. It’s easier to swap an LSx in it than it is to do the M5 swap (not to mention its far cheaper). PLUS it will plug and pass NYS emissions.

Not at all, IMO is dumb to hack up a mint 2000 BMW. It’s not some early 90s HoopD worth $500

But it should pass inspection

Didn’t know that, but for the amount do do the swap all said an done you could buy a complete running ls1 camaro

Who wants a catfish boat?

Orrrrrrrrr Trans Am

<----- this guy.

How does every thread turn into some sort of battle royale surrounding Chevy anything… HW’s truck, SSSSSSSSmmmmmokinSSSSS car, even that “rare” Beretta for sale… And you call Honda fags bad…

Shut your mouth or I will have h0twh3els pay you a visit.

Oh, and this is a BMW thread.

Well nobody cares anymore about Honda fags, they are pretty much doomed nowadays. I mean you have a old shitty rwd Z, but you never drive it. Rather bomb around in some fwd hatch idontevenknowthing

Right. Every thread where some one so much as mentions a Chevy :ohnoes

Idontevenknoweither :facepalm :lol

Haterade

Well everyone knows the LSx motors are probably the most cost effective motor swaps if it fits in your car.

Lsx is god

If you cant beat 'em…

I can haz lsWON in mah Zee?

You can haz nutz on ur fourheadz