M3 GTR returns.

The BMW is sick.

You are a tool.

He is a tool for being right? Every time the viper entered a race last year it finished close to last, it’s just not a competitive car.

:word:

Wider is better

:spunk: Awesome

:gtfo:

hoTT

That is pretty awesome.

hottttttt

Right or not about the end result, its his attitude.

He is blaming the “effort” of the teams involved? The car? Fuck that. The cars like this BMW keep getting faster, and yet the restrictions stay in place for the Viper.

Why not focus on the cocksuckers that restricted it to the point it cannot compete anymore? What, afraid of having it start to win everything again?

do you even follow racing or are you just mad that the viper can’t compete in the gt2 class?

leaning towards number 2…

but we all know OMG VIPERZZZZ BETTER THAN aLLLL INCLUDING THE ALMIGHTY SKYRINE1111111

I like wheels, but other than that I am just not a fan of E92 styling

http://www.carpw.com/pictures/bmw/M3_GTR_1.jpg

still looks better in my eyes

pretty damn sexy. minus the testarossa vents on the rear end. but im sure there functional.

i see rahal there wheres letterman?

From that angle those look like the factory 19s

beautiful car :tup:

Definitely #2 or he wouldn’t be bitching about the ACO restricting an 8L+ car in GT2 class. When they return to GT1 I’ll give them an ounce of respect, but not much, considering the only year they had a competitor in GT1 was 2000, and it was only 3 months after the C5R had been unveiled. They pulled out immediately after their “win” at LeMans when there was actually competition growing in the class.

But enough about the lackluster, new BMW GTR looks hot, and on the GTR note I’d love to see Nissan come racing with their JGTC beast in ALMS.

nice car but bmw styling has gotten quite goofy in the past few years… its almost as if they are hanging out with ricers in secret…

Brian

original m3 gtr > this new one
just like Franks hot sauce > that shit you call hot sauce :hay:

<3’s Gee Tee Ahhs

:lol:
Country sweet is a SWEET sauce that happens to be spicy, franks is a hot sauce. I love both.

Like scotch.

…and baxster!

no poetry?