Mac's Rumble Bee

got it a few months ago and started doing some little stuff so i decided to start this up.

what it started as. http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/000_0353.jpg

now that its a little cleaner.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/000_0359.jpg

it got 33333 miles on it as it sits today. very small things so far for the truck

K&N drop in with the lil snorkle reducer removed.

had the muffler taken out and left the small muffler (resinator) in the rear

finally got a tow hitch for it… like stated in the past its for my future project. still dont know what it is.

and i ordered the biggest mod for it today prob will take a few weeks to get here. doing a 2/4 drop on it which includes splindles and flip kit with shock extenders. from a place called slammed1.com.

that should be fun doing in my driveway. :bash:

Lookin good Mac! … So you ordered the kit already? … or can I still do some research?

Ethier way … if you need a hand with it, ill be glad to help. Maybe we can arrange bringing it down to the shop and using the lift if we aren’t swamped

Sweet…looks better with out the moldings & will LOOK ALOT better with the drop kit on it

Nice. One of my favorite colors also. Looks good.

It’ll be sweet with a drop on it.

like father like son…

lol

looks good mac!

cracker wacker,no crack backs!

fo sho my homie…

thanks everyone… i should be alright getting it done in the driveway if i can find a jack handle for my jack… apparently it walked away within the past 2 years since i used it last… just the typical 2" tubing jack handle… or what ever size it is.

Nice… truck looks good mang. Whats the brand of the drop?

my youngest daughter says that every time she see a yellow ride & then cracks me!:rofl:

LOL @ Brian

Mac I have some piping that would work … Or you can just borrow a jack handle off me.
Let me know if your going to need a hand.

your driveway has gotta suck for working on cars…

not too bad. it levels off aout 5’ before the garage so i usually get it blocked there or atleast get the drive wheels blocked. ill find out if my fucking lowering kit ever gets here… day 10 and still no kit.

Mac, did that hitch fit right?

ha the one your ordered for me was the exact one that i had on my truck… so the guy in parts up there with a bumble bee ordered mine using his VIN and it was perfect. the touch up paint is damn close also. that guy up there with the rumble bee is so fuckin nice. he helped me soo much. but i picked it up for like 80 bucs. :blue: pain in the ass to put in though

Dan, yeah. great guy

well the lowering kit finally got here today. at 615pm that is approximately 15 1/2 days from when the guy said that it was in the mail. i am gonna be starting on it tomorrow after my day of training prob atleast get the rear drop on and then do the front on friday.

waiting for lowered pics…

Have fun, and seriously, post pics.

:stupid:

get r done mac

so, hows it look at this moment?