My new toy/project

1990 Chevy 454SS

Slow

Badass!

i was lookin at one theyre pretty nasty for a stock pick up

Thanks. Yeah its pretty ballsy for a stock P/U. However i would love to throw a super charger in there.

it would be nice lol…ever need help workin on it lemme know or 93v8clone im sure he wouldnt mind helpin out

Have fun putting gas in that truck.

The first things Id do would be ditching the grandpa body kit and the wheels.

keep the wheels ditch the kit

that would sound sick with some headers and straight pipes

dynomax for sure or take it over to inline and let them do a home made exhaust they should pretty beefy i know a kid with on on his f-250

Make a shit-load of noise and go no where

good trucks get a good set of heads a full exhaust bigger t/b on her and it will be nast my uncle had one and thats the frst 3 things he changed on his and what a diff

let me know if you wanna build a turbo kit for her :banana

did you buy it off exit 8? there was one forsale near the country drive ins for a while.

Thanks for the help!! My car payment is killing me so progress will be slow :sad I would LOVE to take the kit off but i HATE holes in the body and dont have the time/money to have it repainted. The wheels will be gone eventually i just put 650 bucks worth of rubber on them so they are staying till i spin the rubber off ;D

One problem i am having is that i went to get the truck inspected and there is no damn CAT!! I am kind of pissed the guy didnt tell me about that.

I bought it in East Greenbush on Rt.4 going towards 9-20.

ma’s on rt 20 in guilderland they’ll inspect nething they inspected my friends car with no cat

jb weld will fill those holes

OBD1= No emissions test

but some of the places look underneith

tecknically ya still gotta have a cat …if it came with it its gotta have it <unless ya know someone ;D

yea or go to park automotive in c/p they’ll hook ya up lol