Mark VS everyone!

Get the fuck outta here you stupid fucking lowballer. Go work another 2 months and get that extra $1000.

Grow the fuck up.

^^ no shit, he was being super honest… give the guy a break.

Someone buy this car, saw it in person. SIQ.

Okay mom.

There was no need for you to go saying something like that. Try being a little considerate once and a while. Oh yea i forgot your an OG on this site. Ohhh and you have your own track days. That makes you cool shit right? Ever seem to think why you had people showing up at your house? Try acting your age and not being such an ethug. I did business with you, well your buddy. You were a really nice guy in person. And im not saying this cuz im some ethug but i dont think one person on here would feel threatend with you standing infront of them. I guess keep talking your shit on the forums since you would never say anything to someones face. Sorry about doin this in a for sale thread but im sick of readin this guys post’s. Sorry to OP

I’m just sick of lowballers and junior is a good buddy of mine. And I’m an OG on this site? Cool, I didn’t know that. Well, whether or not I’m cool has nothing to do with this thread.

So what do you really want? So you’ve seen me in person and you think you can kick my ass so you’re trying to talk smack to me? What does that make you? I don’t even remember who you are or what you look like but I’ll be sure to let you know that you’re bigger than me and you that I’m no match or you if that’s what you really want? Whatever strokes your ego dude.

So I’m an ethug by telling a lowballer to get out of here? Did I threaten to kick his ass? I think that’s e-thugging.

Oh yeah and I know why people showed up at my house.

1. It’s because the dude already had a record with the police.
  2. He didn’t like me telling people that he had a small penis. (This was years ago)
  3. He got permernantly banned from SON for scamming someone and needed someone to take out his anger on.

If you want to come to my house to prove something, go ahead, but as soon as you hit me, I’m calling the cops and you can have fun explaining your situation to any futher employers. They will laugh at your face when they find out that it was because of an Internet Forum.

1st i thought we are all a brotherhood here and we all stick together i thought that’s what son was for 240 owners to become united. 2nd if someone were to hit you and you call the cops then your no different then a cry baby bitch if your a real man then you will take care of it your self or if your to weak then have your boys help you out. just don’t be a little bitch and call the cops,

I specificly said im not trying to be an ethug. I’m not a person to be starting shit with people. All im saying is look at your post’s before you post them. You are always commenting on other peoples cars. I had no problem with you and i still dont. Like i said in person your a nice guy and it was fine dealing with you. I dont really care that you dont remember me, i wouldnt expect come dude to remember who i am after meeting him once. All I was meaning by my post is cut some people some slack. No reason to be bashing on people and stuff everyday on this forum.

You’re an idiot. Calling my boys would be worst. If someone had actually come to my house and I were to beat them up. What makes you think that they wouldn’t come back and harrass me with more buddies next time? And I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t leave my house alone either. They would go and slash my tires and do stuff to my house.

If I call the cops, guy would get charged and if he came back, he’d be in a lot more trouble. I think I’d rather call the cops. And you’d be screwed for getting a job next time too. There’s really nothing to prove by fighting unless I’m fighting to protect my life at the very moment. I’m not in high school anymore. Fighting someone because of something said on the forum is just stupid.

And Smitty…whatever…either way, if you’re sick of my posts, just ignore them. You make it seem like it’s my fault that you have to read my posts.

Let me ask you this, when you go to the library, do you read every book or just the one that you want?

Fair enough Mark. Just wanted to throw it out there. Like i said no bad feelings, your a good guy to deal with and didnt mean to go stiring up shit. Just wanted to speak my mind.

Sounds good dude. It’s fair that you wanted to speak your mind. I can tell you that I’m a lot nicer in person than I am online but you gotta know me well to know why I post the way I post.

I only said what I said cause nitescream is a friend of mine.

Will both of you STFU, and let Jr. sell his damn car in peace. Keep the chit chat in Pm’s ladies. Theres no need to publicly display your but hurting in this thread.

Peace.

Look who’s talking. Hypocrite? Why didn’t you just pm the both of us then? Idiot.

Snitcharoo

You see Mark, It makes more sense to publicly make a fool of you both. Seeing how sending a PM SHOULD have been the primary method of your arguement which you made public.

Im simply doing what you did to that guy who publicly low balled Jr. Your both fools for shit talking in this thread. If I sent you a PM Mark, you would have bitched out and ignored it. Which is why my post in the thread is justified.

Thanks, have a nice day.

HOW ABOUT YOU ALL GROW THE FUCK UP AND SHUT UP unless you’re interested in the fucking CAR THAT’S FOR SALE somewhere in this thread?!?!

jesus is it so hard to just drop it? you don’t HAVE to reply/rebutt just to make your penis look bigger. just let it go and let Junior get on with his thread.

holy FUCK…long standing members should get temp bans too for this kind of shit.

what he said glws:p

Like I said. Hypocrite. :slight_smile:

i like mark