MclarenGP your shits WEAK

i know gimp, but im not scurrred to admit it… but i did pull on white rice from a 40 roll :shifty

Not scurred ?? But u were whining about running N/T’S so no one would know what was done too it…:ponder

you fucking retard. I would have pulled over but I was trying to find red robin because I was meeting someone there and I was already late.

I hang with real cars all day long…its you that cant hang with real cars so dont take your slow down syndrome out on me.

come down and taunt slower cars? If I recall, you made a whole thread months ago during winter calling out LS1’s that you can and will beat them all day long. Im here, Im waiting and let me know when I can yank ya all day long.

O yah, I wouldnt even consider you car a 13-14 second car…from what I saw it was 15 second material. Sell that POS to a junk yard and atleast move up to a Iroc.

Or pull out your ebay build TT C4 vette so I can yank that too.

You tell him ssmmmokinssss

:haha

Kick his ass, Seabass!

dude come meet me in person and talk this shit son.

He’s not saying “Hey my car is faster than you lets fight” He’s saying “From what I saw from your driving display your car is not all you make it out to be” So instead of wanting to punchasize his face why don’t you line up next to each other and simultaneously hit the gas pedals.

shut the fuck up. Im not your “SSSSSON” also.

you want to settle shit, I will meet you somewhere and we will line them up. That will be enough to settle all the shit talking you have ever done.

exactly.

smokin you race from a dig?

I’ll race anyway.

well i dont have a cunt hair of tread right now so your gonna have to wait. might as well wait for my turbo/tune to come in the mail bout 2-3 weeks and ill run your overrated piece of shit from a dig and we will see whos mouth gets shut. if you win ,congrats, you beat a 1000 dollar car.

Sounds like a real win-win for him.

bla bla bla you have more excuses then anyone I know

you talk shit, when it comes down to it, you pull the “well wait until” BS card.

I will yank ya now, I will yank ya then. It doesnt matter. When this goes down, all the BS ends.

calling my car a over rated POS?? thats HILARIOUS.

you say you dont have any tred?? It looked like you hooked up pretty well yesterday when you were TRYING to spin yours tires and it wasnt working…

come meet me right now ill race you now and when i get tires and other shit on.

you want to physically get out and look at my fucking tires?

ok meet at exit 10 hess at 1. Theirs a perfect straight away right there to do this.

your gonna have to come closer than exit 10 SON

little bitch im not waiting around all day to hear back from ya queer.