MclarenGP I found a mostly stock 4th gen for ya

Budget Bolt-On Shootout WinnerMostly stock with a little sparay. 10.98 @ 123 :banana

thats plaf this coming year if he sprays it

yup… pretty much

if im spraying a 150 shot i think i could get even lower than that, first i need another rear end though :headbang

whats the deal with that, you said it locked up, and that was all i saw

im not sure what the deal is with that, ive been working a lot and havent gotten a chance to look at it, as far as i know its locked up and its fucked, I gave my rearend to john but john said he’d give it back if the the other rearend actually is fucked, im pissed though.

yeah i dont blame you.

It shouldn’t be fucked. It worked fine when it came out. Did you pull the cover off? It has been sitting in that same spot for 2 years untouched

Sean and his bro scammed j00!!! :ohnoes :runaway

Joey don’t post stupid shit like that up when you don’t know what your talking about

psi2high ban 1

ban 2 :nana :umm

oh shi-

hold on, im not blaming anyone but myself until i take the cover off of it, if the ring or pinion are the cause than it obviously wasnt my fault but if its axle related it probably have to do with something i did wrong. I know sean wasnt out to fuck me, sometimes shit like this happens

word.

i still think a u joint popped on ya and bound up in the trq arm ya did do them awfully fast :nod

i think you are right, i went down and put the car on jacks real quick, wheels spin just fine, no noise, and the u-joint is totally missing from the driveshaft, so thats good.

Dont be quick to judge and blame sean

so that means i still got my rearend that i worked for not givin to :ohnoes

Are you fuckin serious? It was a joke. ::slight_smile:

i think soooo, but ya never know