MclarenGP I found a mostly stock 4th gen for ya

i fucking stab you, you little midget

:nana

good deal

Don’t talk shit about my family or I will fuck your day up and thats not even a joke

oh go on, get the fuck out of here. :stfu

i replied to paul, we’re set. no need for your mafia boy talk

Joey I will beat your ass with no hesitation so dont talk shit

:wtf

dont post in this if you dont know what your talking about

He can post, my permission. It’s self explanatory what’s going on here.

you dont know what your talking about so shut your mouth or the next time i see you ill shut it for you

I posted a non serious post, which seemed pretty clear to be a joke and you got all MaFiA donT fUk with MY fam y0 or we kill you!

get over it

we will see when i see you next

relax kid ya dont need to get all tough on here its just joe bein joe i doubt its the rear but who knows your gettin defensive and ya dont even know whats up wit it yet i put it in wit paul i dont think he put the shaft in right or tight enough but we will see

Not even that, no where was family mentioned, no where was shit talking about family mentioned.

I jokingly made a post, which sean usually takes as such and if nothing was wrong wouldn’t take so serious/be so defensive, but i guess not. :nuts

Anyone else find his thugging stupid and not necessary?

I know what’s going on, I know paul rushed it, I talked to john Friday night. Very well could be the problem.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/ihascheezburger.jpeg

it is stupid over a joke like i said normally im the one ready to jump at the chance to throw hands but its dumb and a waste of time trust me if he fucked paul he will get it

dont post your bull shit posts then…and paul knows if the rear end was bad I would give him his money back because he is one of my friends and im not looking to fuck him over

Ok so what’s the problem here, again?

joey :stfu let it go its not a big deal :hug

you posting your bullshit post count post’s