me>eviljay

so i was driving down xxx, just goin for a cruise last night til my friend got outta work and i notice a certian bimmer pull up next to me at the light. jay and i shoot the shit for a min or 2 about my embarassing times at “race wars”. so the light turns green, i punch it for fun and jay follows suit, i was just playing around until he caught up so i drop it back in 3rd and take off again, i went up to about 75 and by then i was maybe 4 cars ahead. not sure if you were really on it at all but seems like the bimmer could have some potential with a terblo.

fun run :smiley:

GTI vr6> bmw 325

Whats your whp?

probably like 180 right now.

ran mid 10’s at 66-71 mph in the 1/8th

i think my stock spd neon ran that

its slow right now. im trying to get some decent info on the VF engineering supercharger kit but nobody around here seems to know shit:tdown:

dont waste your time, bigtymer has a sc kit and he always has problems

ive heard tons of people have good luck s/c’ing the 24v, he’s the only one ive heard of having so many problems.

pssssh jays car is slow

but its ohhh so clean

truth. that thing is perfect for its age.

I was gonna ask to do a run, but the way it seems its not worth it.

5.0>2.8

2.0 > 2.8
uugh uugh.

I don’t believe it, jaywonchcanneverlose. He’s got Care Bear power.

2.slo? must be supermodded.

jaywonch lost but its only because his woman was telling him to slow down. duhhh. :stuck_out_tongue:

never ever ever ever ever gonna happen.

don’t bother

stop listening to retards on the vortex. it will cost you a fortune to learn it’s a site full of babbling retards when i’m sitting here telling you that for free.

and his wheels are so fly!

2.0’s rule. particularly yours. :headbang:

so sounds like i’m back to building the talon…

lol

dex is cool, even though ive never met you. i dont think?

QFT.

don’t base you opinions completely on the post of a jaded vw enthusiast. just heavily research what you are going to do before you do it on sites besides BBM, VF engineering, and the vortex.

and i’m one of the most awesome people you’ve never met.

put $2k into the talon, instead of $7k into the vw… it’ll still be faster.

WE HAVE A WINAAAHHHHHH!!!

:ohyeah::thankyou:

you are not gary burch. you don’t even fit.