cool thing happend today..

my turbosix with 2 mods went 14.3@95mph @ prp tonight… full interior

1: greddy profec b boost controler set to 11psi

2: a cone filter

not bad for my project beater

i ll post slips tomarrow… its 3 am and im whooped…

nice runs:cool:

YAY!!!

cool so my civic should run like 14.5 - 14.6 then?

Originally posted by 1320
& my truck goes 14.4:p

Originally posted by Pewterss
& my truck goes 14.4:p

the truck that saw my 4 ways?

the truck that saw my 4 ways?
u seen mine to bish:p

Originally posted by Pewterss
u seen mine to bish:p

only the times you left early… :jerkit:

LOL… i wasn t joking when i said i had 3 sets of craftsmans tools and all my exhuast parts… turbo’s… probally a good 200 lbs…

:slight_smile:

didn't that civic run a 15.3 at the track last saturday:confused: :D

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
didn’t that civic run a 15.3 at the track last saturday:confused: :smiley:

i didnt have it at the track last saturday :slap: it went 15 flat with a 2.35 60 ft.

why am i arguing? my beater is faster than your gaymaro. :eek3:

:bash::owned: :bj:

why am i arguing? my beater is faster than your gaymaro. :eek3:

:owned:

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/305000-305999/305571_153_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/305000-305999/305571_154_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/305000-305999/305571_155_full.jpg

i can’t see what that 1.8 golf ran… did it represent? or do i need to bring my golf out? :cool:

only the times you left early… :jerkit:
u left late:moon:

Looks like the slip for the gulf says 18.2@78mph. That’s a pretty good time for a vw, it represented very well. :smiley:

Originally posted by turbovw18
i can’t see what that 1.8 golf ran… did it represent? or do i need to bring my golf out? :cool:

it was the new blue ones with the factory 18 inch spoked rims…

it went 14.8@95 and 14.9@95 with gutted rear interior… other wise stock… but he did have a boost guage mounted in front of the stereing wheel and bc’s always go with those… who know…

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
it was the new blue ones with the factory 18 inch spoked rims…

it went 14.8@95 and 14.9@95 with gutted rear interior… other wise stock… but he did have a boost guage mounted in front of the stereing wheel and bc’s always go with those… who know…

yeah that dude can’t drive… i smoked him at the track me 14.1 him 16.1 :eek: guess he is learning how to drive.

and 2kaltima… you’re right vw’s are slow.

and betrayed… you can’t really just throw a boost controller on our cars due to a MAP and a MAF… plus an n75 wastegate regulation valve and a n279 vaccume regulation valve… it’s such a pain to get a boost controller to work properly and don’t even consider a fuel computer.

this is why i was / am searching for proper Zener diodes to keep my ECU happy.

so i would say dude didn’t have a boost controller, but probably a chip.

yeah that dude can’t drive… i smoked him at the track me 14.1 him 16.1 :eek: guess he is learning how to drive.

and 2kaltima… you’re right vw’s are slow.

and betrayed… you can’t really just throw a boost controller on our cars due to a MAP and a MAF… plus an n75 wastegate regulation valve and a n279 vaccume regulation valve… it’s such a pain to get a boost controller to work properly and don’t even consider a fuel computer.

this is why i was / am searching for proper Zener diodes to keep my ECU happy.

so i would say dude didn’t have a boost controller, but probably a chip.

yeah the dude was running high 15’s before i told him how to luanch a turbo car… for best results then he went down to the 14’s,

as for bc’s on vw’s… sounds like to much work to get anything to work…

whats your opionion on the same car with the t3? local buddy has one and putting his new turbo on soon… he claims should make 300 hp…