cool thing happend today..

Originally posted by BETRAYED93

whats your opionion on the same car with the t3? local buddy has one and putting his new turbo on soon… he claims should make 300 hp…

i’m going big sometime here over the winter into next spring. 300 whp is easy (sorta knowledge + $) there are guys pulling that all over the place with the right turbo… for example there is a kid with a t3to4e that is running on stock programming / stock IC / stock fueling and pushed 304 whp… however his fuel is totally maxed and it would be scary to race ( beat on)

300 hp is a good goal and is easy with a standalone… if you don’t have the extra 1400 bucks… then you need to learn how circuts and diodes work and start fooling our ECU’s and doind a MAF+injector combo.

it’s completely possible and there are a few guys pushing big turbos.

another vdubber (from alabama i think) just went 12.4 on stock turbo with a 50 shot… so these cars can haul if you know how to drive them.

just remember i only ran a 14.1 but it was the first time i dragged my vw and it was on stock exhaust with stock ic and all that jazz… should be an easy 13 second car with the parts i have laying in my livingroom.

Originally posted by turbovw18
…a MAP and a MAF… plus an n75 wastegate regulation valve and a n279 vaccume regulation valve… it’s such a pain to get a boost controller to work properly and don’t even consider a fuel computer.

this is why i was / am searching for proper Zener diodes to keep my ECU happy.

just this morning i was thinking about how much i hate those damn n75 wastegate regulation valves and n279 vacuum regulation valves…

:mad:

Originally posted by Darkstar
just this morning i was thinking about how much i hate those damn n75 wastegate regulation valves and n279 vacuum regulation valves…

:mad:

buncha german rice (kraut)

Originally posted by 1320
i didnt have it at the track last saturday :slap: it went 15 flat with a 2.35 60 ft.

why am i arguing? my beater is faster than your gaymaro. :eek3:
:bsflag:

Well see next summer make sure u got that integra ready:D :D

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28

Well see next summer make sure u got that integra ready:D :D </b>

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh he’s building a 240:jerkit: :rolleyes:

Well see next summer make sure u got that integra ready:D :D </b>

please… IF you can beat my beater civic…maybe ill give you a crack at the 240.

Originally posted by 1320
please… IF you can beat my beater civic…maybe ill give you a crack at the 240.

What you dont have the Integra if I can't beat your P.O.S.

car i’ll burn mine:D

What you dont have the Integra if I can’t beat your P.O.S.
car i’ll burn mine:D

well lite it:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
well lite it:D
gotta match? :cool:

when you set your car on fire make sure you don’t stand too close, it would be a shame for that lovely mullet to catch fire. :frowning:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
when you set your car on fire make sure you don’t stand too close, it would be a shame for that lovely mullet to catch fire. :frowning:
:owned:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

your just jealous that your car only runs 17's  and im not talking about the rims :finger:  Cant get anymore 80's cheesy than primer grey on a car big wow u got a LX anal probe :D  2.0  I mean 2. slow non turbo super slow:wtcslap: :jerkit: :reloading

your just jealous thatyour car only runs 17’s and im not talking about the rims :finger: Cnt get anymore 80’s cheesy than primer grey on a car big wow u got a LX anal probe :smiley: 2.0 I mean 2. slow non turbo uper slow:wtcslap: :jerkit: :reloading
et on ur car this year???

et on ur car this year???

N/A but I know it is faster than 17’s
:smiley:

N/A but I know it is faster than 17’s
:smiley:

u think:rolleyes:

u think:rolleyes:

Put a $100 dollars on it:D :smiley: wanna cover it:D

sure i’ll run ya for a $100.00

sure i’ll run ya for a $100.00

yeah i'll run you on foot for $100

:smiley: sounds good we’ll race from beanie’s to JJ’s:D :smiley:

ok :jerkit:

yeah i’ll run you on foot for $100
:smiley: sounds good we’ll race from beanie’s to JJ’s:D :smiley:

Yeah because u no that will be one race u won’t win hahahahahahahaha:D :bowdown: :moon: