welp,,, its tuned

not what i was hoping for but damn close … basically i need a bigger exhaust and a bigger /beter intercooler… but for a very streetable tune that will hopefully last and for a b16, 272 hp 200ft lbs not to shabby dyno sheet posted later

:bigok:

werd up travis

:bigthumb: being reliable is more imprtant that huge numbers…IMO

thats basically why the numbers are not huge i am sure we could have pushed it to 300 that was the number i was shooting for but better safe than sorry…

nice. enjoy the car.

congrats,ready for another bike ride?

:cool:

congrats travis…how much faster does it feel than he 13.1?

i dont know thats the fastest i ever made it go. i am hoping to go like 12.60 but i guess we will see tonight… i tried to launch it in an undisclosed location and it spun alot more tire than it did before so i have to figure out how to drive it again

so does this mean its finally gonna break out of the 15’s?

it broke out of the 15s when it was all motor… so i would hope so oh yea it went 12.87 at 110

congrats

i know, im just fuckin with ya.

sadest part is he went faster than I did last night…my car obviously doesn’t like hot air

there is a vid of that run.

yeah that was a fun fun race. I messed up with that new boost switch all night including that run. I didn’t hit the button till after the 1/8 I traped at 87.1 he trapped at 86.6 or so in the 1/8 and I trapped at 115mph and he did 110mph in the 1/4 so I know I hit that button very late. I need a lot of practice with it. so travis want to go to the track tuesday?

if i am not working and if it is not 100 degrees i am down

where??

excuses excuses … hater :blue: