New best

Today was a rediculously long day at prp, anyone who went knows. But in the end it paid off for the few of us who hung around. The 6speed previously in the car blew apart in 1200 miles, so I swapped over to a 5speed and it’s made a world of difference. I also went from the stock evo 8 turbo to the “old school” green. Essentially a little bit bigger wheel stuff inside a stock housing. With the old turbo and 6 speed my best was 360whp 365wtq, and went 11.9 @115. With the new turbo I made 419whp and 413tq at 27psi (cant get any higher for some reason) and today I did a best of 11.6@126mph. I have the power for MIR now I just need the suspension and tires to make it hook, couldnt get it to hook at all off the line and partially in 2nd.

Also congrats to a fellow evo that I tuned a couple months back, this is a stock cam, stock turbo, bolt on evo. It has a pretty good suspension set up and some decent tires, and today he went 11.55 @ 118.

congrats Jay

nice time. how many runs did u get?

lol dave is ripping it with that stock cam evo

nice congrats

New best for my junk too: 10.74@131

Seem to have developed a real nasty drivetrain vibration though…starts around 75mph and gets worse as speed increases.

Pulled wheels drums and axles…still there.

On closer inspection, trans tailshaft has a TON of play in it…I can probably wiggle it back & forth 1/4" or more…

What’s normal on a T400?

Congrats Jay…your lucky we spun in the Malibu, we would of had you…LOL