new best 11.36@121.03

I went to PRP on friday at a private track rental and got my new best. I got 17 passes. alot of 11.4’s and some 11.5’s. Track was average at best. the best 60’s were a couple of 1.59’s and a worst 1.77. overall it was a pretty consistant nite. I did not miss any gears and only hit the rev limiter once in
2nd gear.

60’ 1.61
330 4.690
1/8 7.273
mph 95.31
1000 9.495
1/4 11.361
mph 121.03

congrats

fuckin awesome man. congrats. car is really haulin ballz <- with a Z so now you know your fast

Nice times…Great mph

I’m guessing a six speed. LS1 or LT1?

02 Ram Air T-56
heads and cam
fast 90/90
12 bolt 4.30’s 3700+ raceweight

02 are ls1’s and yes its s sick 6spd.

Congrats!

sweeet

thanks guys.

awesome times!

good job man. you are cuttin some nice 60’ times sub 1.6’s . I cant get that with the awd, lol. what tires are u using? any suspension setup for drag or stock ?
me and u would be a real close race. I hate to say it but u would probably get me out the hole lol

thanks.
i got Hal adjustable coilovers up front 12 way adjustable and drag shocks out back. et drags for tires. I definately need airbags in the rear now because it spins a few feet on every pass, the rear suspension is bottoming out. It doesnt matter if I try to slip the clutch a little or dump at 7000rpm’s. If i could of dead hooked last nite it would have went low 11.2’s easily and probably go 11.0’s in good air.

Nice. Congrats!

nice…props

damn. thats awesome

Congrats Dean!!! Now come pick up your sand paper biatch!

thanks again everyone.

Congrats:cool:

congrats man.

that would be awesome to get 17 runs in a day.

jeez
congrats dean
awesome times

Congrats man!
Now put the interior back in it, and take the lexan windows out!

J/K awesome times, get that thing to 60ft and pull some reall low 11s, drop some weight and hit tens!:bigthumb: Think about taking weight out of the car as well!:slight_smile: