Vids of my runs from PRP 7/12.. new best

first time to the track this year with new setup.

Car now is a holley stealth rammed L98. I got rid of the TPI and put this manifold on a noticed a big improvement on the top end. pulls strong to 5200rpms, while TPI killed over at 4500.

traction problems all night, i had slight spins off the line. it would hook then unload then hook again so i think my suspension wasnt adjusted right. I shoud have either stiffened the front or possibly softened the rear. maybe stiffened the rear as well but the same setup was used to go 1.75 60 foots in the winter with TPI

Best run was this one

1.822 60 foot
5.51 330
8.62 at 75.36
13.583 at 98.72 mph 1/4 mile

I’m happy with that. big improvement over stock TPI. TPI best was 13.63 at 96.9 in the november winter air. last night was lower mid 70s i’d say. cool for july, but the car has more in it for sure with cold weather and better 60 foot.

See vids of 3 of my runs here

http://media.putfile.com/HSR-L98-track-times

nice runs MPHBOY

nice runs

nice runs, that stang in the last vid knows how to launch

it was fun racing that stang… he was pulling hard on the top end. i needed to out launch him to stand a chance lol… got him 1 out of 3 runs but the 3rd he redlighted so i guess i’m 2 for 3?

nice!

time for the juice!

Was ali there last night?

didnt see her

and no nitrous, i want a cam

all 3 runs were with the same stang. that guy in the stang was cutting 1.79-1.83 60 foots with a stick and drag radials…definately drove it hard

go get a cam!

when you want somethen go get it!

eh i’d have to pay for the cam and stuff…and i dont have the cash to do the whole swap lol… so the car must wait

i’ll give you an lt1 cam if you wanna try it. not sure if you would want to go through the trouble of the change since it’s only marginally bigger.

exactly…its only worth probly 15whp. not worth the trouble. but i’d take a LT4 Hotcam tho lol

nice runs! but your top end looks like it could use some cams,

yep, its improved over TPI but definately needs a cam