lol. i got owned by a rx. l8r

cabby

yeah, that was me typing up above.

Originally posted by Pewterss
SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP:D

you sure did… :smiley:

It was all good… I enjoyed racing tonight

auto + 4k stall + et streets > 6-speed + bald tires + spinning

Like the saying says… “run what you brung” :wink: and I did just that… so its the supras offical 2nd loss… and they were both to JJ’s :bash: :D. I lost fair & square, but I did put a hurtin on a 93 single turbo rx7, he got slaughterd.

I dont think anyone on this board will beat pewters ss… im not saying it cant be done, but at this time… he is awarded the “KING” of PSR :bowdown: :smiley:

Here are some people I want to race next for some good ol fun, believe me even tho everyone is from hybrid… it isnt “directed” to you guys, you know we all get along! If anyone wants to add someone to the list let me know…

-George

-ITR41 - just to see how many cars i could put on him, lol j/k sammy !!!

• Vapor Trail - if the car is running right yet… i really havent heard much about it lately

• Rusty Civic - LOOOOOOOOOVE the 240… mad props, just wanna have some fun…

• 1320 - Im not sure how I would go up against the 8.20 hatch :confused: :smiley:

• The other dude from JJ’s with the convertable, I was going to race him tonight, but I was tired of racing my car a lot that night. Looks like it runs great! Should be a good comp for me & himself.

I havent street raced in a while and im glad I went out tonight, I had a good time, it was all in good fun. Its funny how the internet sometimes gets carried away by nonsence but when you all get together in person to do some friendly racing its awsome!

Thanks Brian for the race… im sure there will be a re-match once I bump the boost up to 33psi + cams + intake manifold + AEM EMS the most important thing ET STREETS !!!. I have to be ready next time because i know I have to be on the top of my game, this time I knew I was going down but was willing to run anyways. You still owe me a ride in that car !!

U get a ride anytime it’s out, good runs & had fun!!!

Originally posted by SP71Supra
you sure did… :smiley:

It was all good… I enjoyed racing tonight

auto + 4k stall + et streets > 6-speed + bald tires + spinning

Like the saying says… “run what you brung” :wink: and I did just that… so its the supras offical 2nd loss… and they were both to JJ’s :bash: :D. I lost fair & square, but I did put a hurtin on a 93 single turbo rx7, he got slaughterd.

I dont think anyone on this board will beat pewters ss… im not saying it cant be done, but at this time… he is awarded the “KING” of PSR :bowdown: :smiley:

Here are some people I want to race next for some good ol fun, believe me even tho everyone is from hybrid… it isnt “directed” to you guys, you know we all get along! If anyone wants to add someone to the list let me know…

-George

-ITR41 - just to see how many cars i could put on him, lol j/k sammy !!!

• Vapor Trail - if the car is running right yet… i really havent heard much about it lately

• Rusty Civic - LOOOOOOOOOVE the 240… mad props, just wanna have some fun…

• 1320 - Im not sure how I would go up against the 8.20 hatch :confused: :smiley:

• The other dude from JJ’s with the convertable, I was going to race him tonight, but I was tired of racing my car a lot that night. Looks like it runs great! Should be a good comp for me & himself.

I havent street raced in a while and im glad I went out tonight, I had a good time, it was all in good fun. Its funny how the internet sometimes gets carried away by nonsence but when you all get together in person to do some friendly racing its awsome!

Thanks Brian for the race… im sure there will be a re-match once I bump the boost up to 33psi + cams + intake manifold + AEM EMS the most important thing ET STREETS !!!. I have to be ready next time because i know I have to be on the top of my game, this time I knew I was going down but was willing to run anyways. You still owe me a ride in that car !!
Oh you already beat my car before I had it so you don’t want a shot with me driving? :stuck_out_tongue:

The soup got :owned:

I got :owned by 3 or so cars from the Rx-7 he passed me after the 1/8 mile :eek: :eek: :eek:

traction sucked but, what the hell i was getting owned anyway:D

MARK is king of rice doing a burnout in the parking lot :greddy::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
MARK is king of rice doing a burnout in the parking lot :greddy::rolleyes:

what was wrong with the burnout :confused:

just because you own a supra doesn’t mean your different than other ricer doing stupid stuff in a parking lot:rolleyes:

Your car impressed me enough w/ the fly by: then you did the burnout and lost all respect.

Is that Rx-7 the blue one i raced??

Fuckin sucked that I had to work:mad:

ur suppost to:bowdown: to my car after we race not befor:itr41: :itr41:

& tell johnny to bring it & tussy to get his kenny bell on & bring it!!!:smiley: :smiley: :itr41: :hitit: :blue: :booty:

just because you own a supra doesn’t mean your different than other ricer doing stupid stuff in a parking lot:rolleyes:

Your car impressed me enough w/ the fly by: then you did the burnout and lost all respect.

Well I personaly dont give a fuck about what you think… race me in your car… if you win then you can talk shit, until then ill do a burnout in any parking lot I want to and will still get more respect than your piece of shit rustang :rolleyes: Your just jealous that my car could be doing a burnout racing you and still beat you in the 1/4… Im down to race whenever you want… You got owned by the RX7 that I put a football field on… whats that tell you.

Any car lover likes burnouts… and it was a abandon parking lot at 1 am… :rolleyes:

this thread sucks

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
this thread sucks
Why cause ur cars broke:D

yup

i liked the drifting part…forget what shaggy says

The soup got :owned:

I got :owned by 3 or so cars from the Rx-7 he passed me after the 1/8 mile :eek: :eek: :eek:

traction sucked but, what the hell i was getting owned anyway:D

i dont think that rx7 was no 12 second car if you handled him his ass off the
line with some serious traction problems. but he did get you in the 1/8 damm
turbo cars always pulling from behind