witnessed camaro>black turbo integra

So. i work at the toyota dealership…and saw a black turbo integra racing a maroon camaro…just wondering if it was anyone on here? the kid with the chevy is my friend.
It was funyy to see you guys racing back and forth while i was at work

one of the only black turbo integras around here is brian adams and yes hes on here, i doubt you saw the camaro beat him tho that car would destroy an fbod that isnt turbols1’s or rkrause’s lol

RUGSR has a black turbo teg doesnt he?

it was briand, and he got beat, he said he missed 3rd, and theres a few more fbods on here that would pull him. i belive this was an older one? idk i got a breif story from him yesterday

wow really??yea thats tru tho his tranny is pretty fucked , when mike drove it and i was in it he missed third. Nah i know theres more on here that would but not alot @ all.

there is alot that would beat him though

yea im sure alot of the older ones with blowers and spray lol, but it would take alot to pull a 450 whp integra

:lol:

Ugh stupid ricers

hes not 450 right not maybe around 300-350 but i dont think hes anywhere near 450 right now. he needs a tune and more boost.

im sry but that teg is pretty slow and i dont think it even has a 3rd gear any more… i couldnt find it when i drove it. and its prob between 300-350 whp as it sits

damn ricers think because its boosted and running dont mean its 450 hp… that means bills is 500hp because its boosted…

haha yea bill ur prob right he really doesnt have a 3rd gear i dont think anyone can find it , sean prob took it out of the car before he sold it lol, all i kno is ive been in that car and its pretty quick and last time i heard it had around 450 whp from more than one person (shoot me in the fuckin eye socket for that jeez), as for the blowers and spray it was a joke ,notice by the lol after it .So dont get all of your fbod panties in a bunch .i love how all you fbod guys get soo offended i could care less if u called me a ricer. There are alot of cars on here that would pull this , and who u callin a ricer anyways mr fuckin fbods …bmbumbmbummbmbmbmb fbod…fbod bumbmbumbmbm fbod haha, if you want to start the rice vs " muscle" or the anti fbod wars im not the person to start it with or lead it pm newman lol

that actually made me :lol:

“nobody likes the tuna here”

from what i hear the teg teg has been misstreated

^I think thats obvious by it not having all of its gears…

:lol: nice, what year Camaro and what’s it got done?

85 camaro with some engine work, pretty quick car :tup:

you pretty much suck

:rolljerk:

yea the car was but its not anymore its getting some work done and at 14psi its making around 400+ bill not to be a dick but your car is not much faster i guess we will have to see next season. and the comaro did not kill me i missed 3rd and the comaro pulled me by about a car then i got into 4th and we were neck n neck but anyways ill give him the win! it was a good run