97 Integra

Here is the list of the stuff that is already done,and im not to sure if i want to go all motor LS/Vtec Or Turbo…

Interior:Keeping it stock for now
12’ Square Kicker Subs
JL 500/1 AMP
DC shifter.

Exterior:
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
GSR Fat Fives
KYB GR-2 Struts w/Lowering Springs
Magnaflow exhaust with custom piping
Lower Tie Bar
Front Strut Bar
01 Tailights

Engine:
JDM B18b
V2 Cold Air Intake
4-2-1 Header
Advanced Timing

I ran a 15.7 in a 1/4 with this motor…
The engine is mostly stock i just swaped the motor in and everything is running great…over the winter i may be doing a LS/Vtec build but im not to sure…JDM Front will be the next investment.

you posted the same picture twice :ponder

LS/Vtec lavi!

LOL…i know :banana

i woukd boost it… with just a bolt on kit (full race) then next yr build the motor and put a vtec head on… just my opinion… but car looks good. you should do the type r front lip for your nose!!!

If its going to stay as your daily driver, deff do LS/VTEC with a b16 tranny. if you buy a beater (I know you want brians) then I would say boost it.

boost it regardless. What was ur trap speed

:crackup whats up with your needing to know everyone trap anyways pete ?

because the time doesnt matter…

its how fast it was going when it got there :excited

:nod

I think he trapped 88? 89?

yea i think it was 89,ill look later,yea i deff need a beater,i like what john was saying…i think i may go with that…

You can use brians s100 my son! :lol

If this is the car I’m thinking of… it was beat on like no other

from the previous owner ?

2 owners ago i believe

:lol figures…its come along ways though…the new motor rips pretty good

I’ve been in it going off of a jump at like 85

:wtf

:wtf… you can daily drive a boosted teg… look at austin landauer… he has the black gsr synapse did thats been driving for 40k miles daily… and still runs strong. motor has 150 or 160k miles on it now…

no im pretty sure this is not the tegg you are thinking of,it was stock when i bought it…and it was a guy from troy.i put everything into it…there’s no rust on it and it has been garage,the guy bought it from mass…so i dont think so…