call out to Integra owners...

I pulled into the exit 11 gas station today…go inside and the kid asked me if those integra’s beat me. I said what?

he said a bunch of kids with integra’s came into the gas station and said they raced me and beat me…He said they got pulled over right infront of the gas station one night…are these the Integra’s I was SUPPOSED to race, but they went out all fast and the furious style of the hess and were dumb enough to race and shit in front of a cop following them…that I never ended up racing that night???

who is spreading shit around? The only Integra I raced was the black one thats on video.

ohhhhh boyyyyy!!!

In for response.

Uh oh… Dominic Toretto sounds pissed.

well, there was 2-3 integras out that night.
it was 1 of the 3 prolly.

They didn’t race his Camaro, none of them did, and they were all at the gas station off exit 11 on the left hand side.

Yeh who talks about a race that never happened

I like the tuna here.

Bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here

that blue da his boy LAVI were out the other night, maybe one of them

lol, dude, it was the night we all went out and you were with Tony in the ZR1

yea, i think thats what he was talkin bout

yah it was that night when it was basically me, joey and Nick cruising around cause the cops…only racing that involved me was me and Pete from a dig…

it just pisses me off that these kids are running around saying shit that never happened…

yah…thats the gas station where the kid told me. Sunoco.

I know the owner of that gas station very well. He has a black 95 Turbo Supra thats sick. He collects and sell’s supra’s.

Thats cool man… I beat you with my Civic the other day remeber? haha

i know, cause we raced “that blue thing”

:rofl

who cares :lol

street rep :rofl

Time to fight some fuckers

not fight…

just actually make the false rumors true.

street cred is being challenged here.

Pfft what fun is that