1000’-9.436
1/4-11.240 @124.88

this video was -

60’-1.751
330’-4.812
1/8-7.302 @ 99.45mph
1000’-9.438
1/4-11.255@123.96mph

Getting a new boost controller this week and am going back to track next weekend for some 17psi runs on pump gas again, hopefully getting tuned of c16 within next couple weeks…just need to save up some cash lol

SICKKK dude, I bet you were happy with that shit!!
Real consistent too!
Real curious to see what it does on 17psi

It will be faster. :retardclap

saw both passes, car looks good bro:thumbup

sickkkk dude… im excited to see how this thing does on race gas

yah me too i cant wait…gonna be running pump gas again next week on 17psi tho hope to see everyone there

Yeah I might take mine up next weekend, basing on how many miles I put on it this week alone, it should be broken in enough to take it to the track.

shoulda been broken in already since it was already dyno’d…do a compression test, i had 0 miles on my motor when it went to the dyno…around 130psi in each cylinder right after i built it and 180psi across the board after a few dyno pulls…and now its still got 180 in every cylinder…if u wanna trailor it there let me know…i will bring mine to track then we can go back and get yours its only a 30 min. ride or so

so sick… you comin to the lot tonight?

naaa not tonight…ive exhausted after today lol next weekend tho deffinetly…im trying to stay away from the streets in the teg as much as possible i can afford any more damn tickets
i was at the lot last night tho

i was planning on going, but didnt get home from St Peters until almost 7am. at that point i was whooped. got up at 230 today… but i did some work of my own today. getting closer

wow this thing moves out

sick!!!

thats prolly faster then my car will ever go.

Nice times man. Car looks awesome on those wheels

Thats only on 10psi?? I didnt think that thing could hold 10psi if it tried! Anyways, nice runs

That’s why I have 2 44mm wastegates to control low boost…I had absolutely no boost controller in car

Ahhh

im hoping we can find a better location to street race around here…i would love you run you…i dont know if u remember 2 years ago when me and you were lining up and the cops came lol

With the car you have now? I dont remember lol, too many races. The spot is fine as long as its after 2am, then all of the clowns are gone and its quiet down there. Thats what we did last night after the 1st fiasco. Im down to race once i get the new trans in, even though youre gonna come around on the top pretty damn bad :lol

yah it was back in the day when my integra was red with the stock front end on it…i think you ran a 12.7 at the track and i was running 12.8ish thats why we were gonna run …

2a.m im usually gone cuz i figured everyone leaves lol…guess not…now that its gettin warmer out i will start sticking around…your one of the people i have a little more respect for cuz your like me and dont talk shit about anyone…i hate when people run their mouths…but yah when u get the new trans and get everything set it should be a fun race…