Blue turbo integra where are youuuuuuuuuuu

In my apartment complex theirs a blue turbo integra that lives in here. One day I caught him outside my car at my apartment revving and shit and laughing.

Today I got on the highway behind him. He had a girl and I had my girl. He got on it then slowed down. When I cruised up next to him and dropped gears, would just take off again…always the same thing happened. Happened about 5 times in a row and I was getting frustrated as fuck while my girlfriend was calling him a RaaaaaaaTard. In the mean time his girlfriend was waving at us. I dont know if they thought we were running or what.

If anyone knows him, give him lessons on how to properly take off and dont just floor it when a car trys to line up with you/.

o yah, his car smoked worse then a crack head. I couldnt even see the back of his car because it was pissing blue smoke so bad.,

Details are. Blue, front mount intercooler, looked to be lowered on wheels. Huge fartpipe that rocks back and forth for every bump on the road, Tinted windows and yellow fog lights with HID’s. Anyone know him??

ok my rant is over, im getting drunk/

Gettin crunk ftw!

dont know the blue integra, but heard u walked away from a red integra with HID’s with the plate “TUNEDGSR”… guess it was no contest…

and btw… did you ever think his gf was waving because ur camaro got her wet?

You should have screamed out the window: I HAVE A CAM SUCKA#($&@

rofl.:ahh

It’s really not that big of a deal dude.

OMG turbo blue Integra!!! #@%$%^@R@#%$!$^%^#!#@QSDFVSD#$%@#

Code Blue has one, but he’s not a tard.

his shits purple.

No… It’s not.

FML… colorblindness is a bitch… looks purple to me… oh well. mah bad.

And his doesnt smoke.

:+1

sounds like my old teg only blue…

how did you know that??? that happened two weeks ago up at exit 15.

I know who he is…cool dude and I know his car. This car was a POS compared to his.

Round up the domestics and start a search!

If he lives in your apartment complex, why are you having trouble finding him?

I know where to find him

just wondering if anyone in here knows anything about him, his car etc.

i know him… he asked me if i knew of a white camaro with the plate i8urvtec… he proceeded to tell me the plate lived up to its claims…

whats done to the GSR?? Clean looking car.