Blue turbo integra where are youuuuuuuuuuu

stock motor, dc header, 2.25" exhaust, aem v2 intake… bg 2.5" drop springs, 17x7 rims… hids… no boost no cams…pic for reference…fn skanks does most of the install/repair work on it.

yah thats it.

Minus the AEM sticker I like the car. Looks like it has Ruff Racing wheels too.

BTW, I didnt know he was racing me but since you say he was it was pure rapping at its finest.

yes they are RR wheels… and yeah… its a mid to low 15 sec car… not really anything to brag about.

before we played around he cruised by me laughing giving me the thumbs up. Nice to see someone out there that owns a Honda actually thinks the plate was funny. I usually get dirty looks from people.

Im going to change my plate for next season I think. Not sure on what yet. Im thinking 1 BAD SS

he knows the car isnt fast… but its reasonably quick for a 95% stock car. just drives like a tool most of the time. :lol

btw didnt you say u wanted to sell it and now ur talking about changing the plate?

I change day to day

i know that gsr also …a certain srt4 smoked him also while on a test drive a few days ago lolol

you should… ur the one that put the header in it.:ninja

thats why i raced him .knowing it was scotty

yah i figured as much.

btw… he actually just called here… said that according to what drew typed on here “he seems like a chill guy” little does he know…lol jk jk

shut up lol

you know I am when Im not heated which 90% of the fucks on this damn forum make me want to smash heads.

is he on this forum or something??

i think he posted like 3 or 4 times a year or more ago… he had just called and i relayed this convo to him…

ooo…

does he happen to know anyone that owns a blue turbo integra?? lol

i dont know. a buddy of his i guess just got his teg back from synapse and it supposedly made 500+ but… yet again… im clueless on that front.

this wasnt a 500whp car.

id hope not… integras are FWD :wink:

I corrected my post^^^

nice edit. :rofl

Gotta take a chill pill man, it’s not like Austin Coil is the SS’s crew chief/cam swapper or anything like that.

wat?:ponder