witnessed camaro>black turbo integra

it was like an 85 or somethin he said it has over 500whp and he ran mid- low 10’s in the 1/4

cool…wish somebody knew what kind of setup he has though.

ill ask him next time i see him… i remember i ran him back in highschool with my wrx…he had a 355 jasper engine in there…but it needed a tune…he since junked that motor and threw in this…i belive he said it was like a 331 or something but ill ask him when i see him

damn so much hate recently from all the west seneca duders. both bill and the teg make good power but you have to remember, bill has a STOCK motor, with a turbo kit, that is untuned STILL lol. from what i know with some high speed data log runs, it moves pretty damn good and doesn’t make as much power as the teg, but would definitely pull it :smiley:

no hate really, but sayin 450whp and only a couple fbods can beat the teg is stupid to say. Brian is a cool dude anyways, so its not about him

But bill did pull this teg on less boost and a stock untuned motor back when sean owned the car. I was in the civic

the 450 whp thing was told to me by more than one person who was good friends with sean and brian , may b its not that high any more who cares? sorry i was off by like 50. and me saying only a few f bods would pull it was also a joke

and a slipping stock clutch if i remember correctly

:tup: This is true,

hey bill i think you could def pull the comaro, if your car is still on the road and u want to get a run in ill call the kid up just lmk

you are definitely a canidate for the worst leg humper ever. also, your grammar is horrid.

Keep in mind that not every fast car in WNY is on this here little website. That goes for both Hondas and “F-bods.”

hey bill i think you could def pull the comaro, if your car is still on the road and u want to get a run in ill call the kid up just lmk[/QUOTE]

i just took the car off the road, i was runnin on my back up clutch just to get around anyways so it looks like it will have to wait for next year.

Haha im a leg humper cause hes one of my friends and i know about the car and whats done to it, and can vouch that its a quick car ? Your the canidate for pointless posts and being a douchebag , and my grammar ? u must be an english teacher if leaving like a period out or not capitalizing a letter bothers u that much.

ill run the camero

^^^damn kev, i didn’t know that sig still existed lol

do it up

:wink:

Do it Kev, go run that Camero in your Civuc

camaro my bad my bad its not like it matters its only a camaro

it’s not that i care about your capitalization or even your third grade spelling. it’s that half your posts are in what seems like broken english, which is a pain to read. presumably, you are at least 16 since you are a car enthusiast. therefore, one could only assume that you would have at least a 9th grade writing level. consequently, you do not. regardless of who you are friends with, claiming a car makes 450 whp because you heard from people who know people who know the guy who drives the car is leg humping.

yo kev run the camaro in the supra lol… the camaro is really not that fast its about as fast as my car, Kev there is no point in you running it dont waste your time… hows the baller status? ,is it in the mail still?