witnessed camaro>black turbo integra

lol :slight_smile:

p.s I own the car and it makes over 400whp on 14psi

baller status is here, and i would have to disagree, ur car is maybe between 350-390, i think it was dynoed around 380 but i cant remember for sure i know its not over 400, i make 450 on 15psi with a much larger turbo so i dont see a less built motor with a smaller turbo making the same power, but just turn the boost up

haha my third grade spelling? and im 19 btw and i really could careless about spelling the right way on a car forum , last time i checked i wasnt getting graded on this. I heard from the owner, who is one of my good friends that the car makes 400+ hp, and ive been in it many times so i know its somewhere in the 390- low 400 hp range. So yea knowing what my friends cars hp is leg humping these days i guess?

what turbo is this cat running?(not kevin)

hes running a Turbonetics T3TO4E turbo

ok… well then my guess is he’s putting down anywhere between 250 and 600hp.

Thanks for the indepth info buck-o.

no prob

Leg-humping (leg hum ping) - Speaking on another person’s behalf, greatly in their favor, regardless of other possible factors which may detriment said other person. [ex: riding someone’s dick cuz your ride isnt as fast.]

http://www.woodchucks.com/products/thumbs/kids_ilovewoody_t.jpg :slight_smile:

roffle

brian, did you dyno that 400+ claim or guessing

kev im still waiting for my uncle benz sticker for the back of my helmet WTF

cool:rolljerk:

Dyno #'s don’t matter, they don’t win RACES :violin:

no shit? i asked because it was brought up and some claims were made. We already know who won the race it’s in the first post :shrug:

oh snap man… this dude’s straight from THE RACE TRACK. He’s gotta be right.

But he’s not… cuz dyno numbers certainly DO win e-cock races. Fap Fap Fap.

well im getting my own baller status in a few months so ill see where i stand lol

nah not yet i am going on what sean said bcuz he said bill was at like 350-375 on 10 psi and he was at 14 psi at 400+, i dunno i dont care next season it will be faster and i will get it tuned and a dyno

^^^ ive never been on a dyno so to base ur numbers off mine wouldnt be the best idea haha just so u know

THIS IS WHAT KASKA TOLD ME LOL

no, you said you heard from a friend that the car makes 450 hp or so in every other post.

if my friend told you i made 1000 rwhp in my jetta, does that make you believe him without seeing a dynograph?