witnessed camaro>black turbo integra

then it must be true. <3

ur dumb 450 is alot more realistic than 1000 but im also not dumb enough to think that a vw around here has 1000rwhp:rolljerk:

??? the teg dyno’d 381 to the wheels last year at 14psi it has had a few mods since then but has not been tuned so it still probably sits at around 380, i know that that teg could beat that Fbod all day. and when i had that car and i ran bill we were side by side and bill and i i both know that. and ill run the camero too.

i nailed that on the head

Haha, I love you guys. And I love how this Dex guy and Sulo continue to argue about something that was pretty much confirmed and over with days ago. But much love to all of you. And bring out the 1000 rwhp jetta! I want a ride in that!

i’d like a ride in it too. <3

We love you too cody lol,the fbod ppl have thier panties in a bunch when i joke around. And yea it was confirmed. I was just saying that my friend told me it made around 400hp my friend being brian the OWNER of the car lol.But what ever this thread and race is old shit

and dex if you and your friend made 1000 hp in a jetta , no one would believe it and if they did the only thing they would believe is that it was a waste of money lol

Woah, easy there Sulo. There’s no waste in making a 1000 rwhp jetta. And it’s really easy to believe. There’s a 1200 hp awd golf (Dahlback), which it’s probably closer to 1600 by now, because 1-it spun on the dyno, and 2-they’ve done more work to it since then. Chances are if someone around here made one, it wouldn’t have a VW motor in it, because nobody could afford a build like that, and anyone who can wouldn’t spend the money because they’d buy a porsche or something.

hahhaha 1600 hp golf. Yea ok

i didnt bother to read the whole thred here but the maro is one of my best friends. its an 85 with a 331 on race gas all motor and ill vouch that it doesnt have a huge top end, he built it to do burn outs. serriously. his quote " i want to fry tires when ever i put it to the floor" and trust me… it does hahaha its really gnarly. from what i hear from about 6 ppl that where on site he got the teg a few times and called it a day.

exactly lol , nah im not bashin vws really all that much im just sayin with the amount of work and money needed to do that id rather have like a 7 series or m5.

The camaro wasnt even a half a car ahead when I was driving, once I missed third about 10 times he was gone. Same thing happened when brian ran him, missed third and the camaro pulled

Oh well, theres always next year

So you can’t drive your car…Maybe you should stick to dyno racing.

K, or there is no third gear but thats cool

siq car tho :tup:

too bad honda trannys dont hold up as well as sickkk fbods.

yeah there really is one.

plus its alot easier to drive an automatic :tup:

he allready troe down a brand new race tranny. 2nd day he finished it. shattered the clutch and cracked the bell housing and everything. my friends dad sold him one that he dropped in there and took the street slicks off lol. the car would be way faster if it didnt rip the tires off the wheels everytime it shifts. i guess you could say the same about the teg tho. either way i respect both cars- somebody put the time and money down for what the love.

both cars are very nice :tup:, sucks about the tranny

If your car isn’t tuned, don’t fucking run it.

If you run it, take the loss like a man, tune, then come back and beat him, don’t fucking cry about how it’s untuned and shit.

lol @ “Car can beat all fbods on here”