My crap box!

I heard eviljay drives some sort of POS honda.

It’s a lovely honda :slight_smile:

actually…i drive this.

Who stole your sweet dubcaps?

i understand its about my car. why can someone talk shit about it though if they cant even say what they are driving. is it worse than mine? if so why are they talking shit then?

if your talking shit about my car and thats what you drive, you might want to start thinking before you say shit. those are the most fucking ugly thing ive ever seen. its a stock neon with a different body on it.

Dude…my pt cruiser is sweet.

You should hear it with the exhaust can i just threw on it. It’s fucking tits!

It’s got a 350 in it with dart heads and a plate, i wouldn’t fuck with it, seriously

whoops, sorry for blowing up your spot :confused:

My gf has one of these, but it was too cool for her so she sold it for a Kia…

still an ugly ass car. and if your going to waste the money, spend it on something more appealing.

i’m not trying to stand up for him or anything, but the car is actually pretty light, and on the juice it walks pretty much 99% of the cars on the road. i think he’s won some money races with it, but i can’t say for sure so dont take my word for it

Yeah, I don’t want to give away all of my secrets…but its pretty badass…I spent a lot of money making it fast.

and it has neons

They’re green and so hot.

thats fine. cool that its light and fast. i still think its ugly as shit

nothing personal. i just dont like those. props to you on putting your money into it. im not the same way

pretty much i just dont get why their are so many assholes on this forum. im on another one, post the same shit and get only positive shit or no reply about it. instead, on here we have dick heads that think they are higher than everyone else and think that everyone looks at everything the same as them.

welcome to western new york :slight_smile:

most folks are cool. some just get keyboard muscles and act like asses.

ive been online and someone will say “your car is a piece of shit and you are a fuckface” and then i see them at the track and they are like “hey, hows it going”. lol.

you realize that he doesnt have a PT and you bit hard on the “lets mess with the new guy with a regular car and not a BMW. we dont have to sackride cause he just has a malibu”

its the internet. dont worry about it.

Brian

for one, wtf is wrong with you guys, its not like this guy has a fart can and a huge wing like some of the idiots around here…

kev is a pretty normal guy, doesn’t do stupid shit to his car, and keeps it clean

either way, grow up all of you geez…

even tho his car is a malibu(bleh) it looks decent and drives…so who cares

Newman used to make fun of my Lexus now he FWD’s me pics of boobies sluts send him. You just gotta get past the early stages of NYSpeed.