My new booger!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2030/2210231760_917edfefac_o.jpg

Yay. Finally scored some pictures of it, its been sitting in the garage for about 2 weeks now.

After this coming weekend, it maybe on the road. I need to do a few things first, but its almost there!

–mark

What are you going to do with it? DD?

dude, you love neons

Yay, Booger <3

Not sure what I am doing with it. It would make an awesome DD, especially since this one has cruise control. Currently, I just want to restore it, fix the sun roof leak, and then rock it :slight_smile:

And yes, I am addicted to neons :frowning:

:lol: nice

Its funny to see restore and neon in the same sentence

I need to beat choko and justin in their race to a clean NYG neon :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a horrible color but I have always had a spot in my heart for lime green Neons…IDK why???

nitro-yellow green, not lime :slight_smile:

slight difference is repainting vs cleaning!!! gonna sell one of those for the omni in spring?

I need to re-paint too! The clear is coming off on the trunk and roof, and there is a spot of surface rust by the windshield I have to sand down and fix. Thats all weather pending though, I saw that they may have Justin’s car done as early as beginning of Feb, which is probably out of my grasp!

sweet booger, how hold onto that crx for a little while so i can buy it off you.

I’ll try. Its been a really good parts getter for me lately :slight_smile:

Ummm it’s a neon :gotme: lol. Sweet deal man. Good on gas lol.

dude, your picture is your avaitor =)

ohhh, neon’s rock the block for gas mileage :tup:

They rock the block for 4th gear rolling burnouts too, but n/a gas mileage is nice :slight_smile:

no waiiiiii!!??

clear coat PEELING on a NEON??!!

i kid, i kid. good luck with it man

It was only early years, they had troubles, and specific paint colors. My original green car was fine, and so was my strawberry red, where as the ACR had paint peel, and the NYG has clear peel. I don’t remember on the Red car, but I only had it for a few days anyways.

Is that an ACR? I’m guessing not with cruise control.

Nope, its just a sport coupe. My black car is an ACR.