Dodge neon's.

I am just wondering who on here is building up a dodge or plymoth neon?

been there done that any info you need? denton & i built a 2.4 acr autocross monster

I was just wondering how many people on here still drive dodge neons as there summer cars, or there project cars.

what color was that neon?

dentons?

ya i remember 2 fasssst neons that ran in wnyscca… i was wondering if he was one of them…

blue acr with white stripes… said “denton design” down the side

do neons have unneeded apostrophes?

I used to have a Plymouth Neon Expresso with peeling white paint.

showoff has alot of lights… or… light’s

do all neons have peeling paint??

Absolutely

We picked up a 98 R/T this summer and it’s now the wifes DD. I’m trying to convice her to let me make it an Auto-X car cause it will do much better than my tibby, but she’s not to keen on it, she thinks I’ll break it. (which I will probably do). Next summer I’m planning on intake and exhaust on it at least.

My friend has a white neon with peeling paint. Neons are lame. I hate that car. It’s a piece of shit.

:word:

:tup:

i have 2 neons… a 98 r/t with a couple mods… my dd
i bought a 95 sport to do a 2.4l swap with srt internals, turbo etc. i put a $1000 coilover set up on it… i’m expecting high 12’s with that set up costing $4000 including car, coilovers, motor, turbo and all other parts
but now the thing decided to have a wireing problem so i gotta get that fixed or just sell it then do the work on my r/t

and no not all neons have bad paint… i think its just the white, grey and purple neons
my intense blue paint on my 98 r/t looks really good still, but the white paint on my 95 is peeling

if you need any help workin on the neon let me know… my friends and i have become pretty good at it

The white and lapis blue Neons peel and I havent seen any other colors peel as frequently.
My '96:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/335000-335999/335814_106_full.jpg
It was a good car and I made the stupid mistake of selling it and buying a Blazer.

I have a 97 dohc coupe paint is still good. startign to rust around the windows. . 35mpg driven hard. you cant beat it for the price. its my winter beater/gas miser.

have acr struts and big rear swaybar. its like a Slow go cart.

Well i just bought a 95 neon and i have to say i love it, its roomy and rides nice, and the paint hasnt started to die on me yet.