Wagon > Malibu

Yeah not a surprise but I was jealous of all the recent kill posts people had.

I was driving to work and I pulled up at a stop along side a dude in a late 90’s Malibu.

I took off from the light in a spirited fashion, half pedal, but still quickly expecting to see the Malibu in my rearview. I needed to get into his lane. I looked back and he was hanging on my back bumper and I saw that he wasn’t going to let me pass. I eased off the gas and I could hear his POS gasping for more air and fuel. Evidently, he had been trying to stay ahead the whole time but the grocery getter wouldn’t give in.

So…half gas pedal WRX > late 90’s Malibu.

Uneventful to say the least.

nice kill, everyone is rockin a kill today ;). when is the stang comin out??

Soon I hope. I need to address an exhaust leak I have. A header bolt managed to skirm its way out so I get a nice “ffffffttt fffffffttt fffffttt” when I give it gas.
I’m hoping that puting in a new bolt will seal it up. I really shouldn’t spend money on it this summer.

i call BS, you can’t beat malibus

Dude! I am calling out all Malibus!! I will bust some Malibu ass.

Roll racing or from a dig, I don’t give a fook!! I’ll take all comers (Malibus).
I’m representin’ for my boyz rockin wagonz and shit.

and build quality and resale value and taste

Resale value?? They actually have some?

ill run you in a buick lesabre just for kicks

^ hahaha
Thats ok. With gas prices being what they are, I am granny shifting everywhere I go.

My Mustang might have to be my daily since that actually takes 87 octane.

Bro, manifold bolts can’t be that expensive? :gotme:

I know. I just found out what the problem was. At first I thought it was a bit of valve or lifter tick but I couldn’t pin point it.

It started right at the end of the season and when I was driving the car to put into storage I noticed it was louder than before. I figured it had to be an exhaust leak. I was prepping the car for the summer last weekend and I found that the valve train is fine. This was further confirmed by the smell of nasty exhaust gas under the hood that didn’t match to smell from the exhaust pipes.

Point is, the car is 45 minutes from my house right now so I question when its coming out because I need to get my ass out to my mother’s to pick it up.

The exhaust leak was more of a side note. I’m just lazy/busy.

Oh and what I meant by not wanting to spend money was, buying new gaskets (which is really just a time thing) or new headers (which is a time and money thing).