New guy.. 94 Miata..

hey guys, im new here… I own a 94 miata that is pretty much stock for now, im working on doing a swap in my daily driver and getting that on hte road (92 mx3) so the miata can come off for some real progress. here are some pics of her…

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/cstott282/l_559cb8a1f31346af8b2583b8b3a8fbaf.jpg

Are you the Alltel guy?

Empfang

Bienvenida

Bienvenida

Welkom

Mottakelse

ようこそ

Welcome

:wave:

the front end of your car looks like it has fetal alcohol syndrom and is smiling at us.

welcome.

well it only took 3 posts… we were doing so well

haha welcome, good to have another miata in the forum

welcome :wave:

welcome car looks awesome, any plans to turbo that bp?

lol. +1 at FAS.

welcome

Welcome to the site. Car looks pretty good, but what type of exhaust do you have on it(if any)? The only reason I ask is because when I was at Old Erie Restaurant in Weedsport a couple weeks ago I heard you driving like a ricer from a light and it sounded like shit. Normally I do not ethug, but it is not cool to recklessly accelerate while downtown on a Friday evening in a small town full of people walking around. It draws attention to all of us who try to tastefully mod our cars and not draw unnecessary attention from Law Enforcement.

Welcome braugh… 95 right here :slight_smile:

At the time the Car had no exhuast, it did sound like shit it was way to loud and attracted way to much attention i hated it. when i had my stock muffler on i bottomed out on it and it had knocked out all the baffling in the inside so it was way to raspy so i cut it off and a few days later put on a new muffler, so it is quiet now.

Welcome! I’m rebuilding my own 94 miata presently.

edit: shit

ugh im so sick of asking so im not guna this time

welcome dood. what u got planned for it? guna boost it or anything?

For someone who doesn’t ethug your pretty good at it. You have no room to ever call anyone a ricer. Coming from someone who has owned one of your old cars I know what kinda hack you are. Did you put that sweet ass dual fartcan set up on your new eclipse?

Welcome fuck haterz :tup:

I’ll keep my eye out for and LSx swap thread

welcome.

asking what? lol

My plans are pretty much Slammed,Flared,Wide wheels,Boost out the ass.