New guy.. 94 Miata..

:wave:

Welcome :wave:

needs more burnouts.

nice looking ride! Welcome!

needs more donuts

Welcome.

I almost bought a NB. It was really nice but too much $$$. So I bought an MR2 and will wind up spending more on that anyways :roflpicard:

i normally ask all the new rwd doods if they are guna drift. but they all say no so i just decided not to ask this time.

well i would love to drift… i just dont know of anyplaces to practice with having to worry about cops , or other people

beaver run playa.
its comming up soon too. i think this weekend. its a 3hr drive

damn too bad my car is no longer on the road haha

nice looking car,
f turbo. Just do a LS1 Swap :slight_smile:

and get a little bit bigger rims and low prof tires plz!

Without power big rims and low prof tires throw off the balance of miatas, its best to stick to small light wheels unless it’s modded up

i have a set of 15x8 sportmax 501 fs if your interested. mint. that came off my buddys miata, looks sick. if intrested pm me and ill send you some pics

whats up chad be careful here :slight_smile:

hmmm…that car looks familiar…

lol, i just meant 15s, those look like 14s right?
and as far as “lowpro” i only know of xxx/50/15 for those size rims, those look like 60s or 65s

yup they are 14s on some xx/65 i believe maybe 60 idk… they are the tires that came on it i have yet to purchase a new set, they are getting ballld but i will have wheel tire combo when it comes back on the road… the wheels i get will be 15s and at least a 15x8

welcome sir

x2