my turn with 240 upgrade

if you have RB25 i have chromed intake mani’s

is that clip on 300ZX wheels? sure looks it… :pimp:

yah im hoping my injectors are fine cuz they are 440cc and they are guna be expensive to replace. but fuel isnt even getting into the rail so i hope they are fine

nice! i hope they arent 900 bucks like the greddy ones are

yep u spotted them. they didnt even fit cuz the brakes are so huge.

good news is i found 3 fuel dampeners in my storage unit :wiggle:, so hopefully this slut will be running 2morrow

AND IT RUNS AND RUNS GOOD!!! drove it home and caught a race on the way home hahahhaha

Congrats man :tup:

this build is done for now. been running strong since the first start up

a couple pics of the R14. its pretty much done for now. still have to put new ball joints on it, i have 350z inner and outter tie rods going on it, im going to be modifying my front lower control arms for more steering angle,i also have a nismo power brace. but i think that will all have to wait till the winter. hollah

use some greased lightening on that engine bay lol

looking good dude :tup:

When we going to shoot some drift footage?

hahaha i know right. but i dont really have the time so that will be a winter project.
drift footage, im going to beaver run on the 7th. take a ride down u will see some nice cars and some good action.

got some dorifto time this weekend!!!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/dftsilvia/9-7-08055.jpg

Nice project! looks good!

Awesome photo!

PS: Have an Apexi N1 front tower bar (massive lightweight). Need to get rid of it so let me know if interested.

I was in this thing for drifting. The car is fucking awesome.

You just need an exhaust. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh man thats a nice piece! but i dont think its guna clear my rb

lol thanks man. i kno my apexi pipe is too quiet, im trying to sell it so i can get a buddy club pipe.
you would never know i have a 3" turbo back
where the pics you took at??

starting to get some parts in for the summer. should be a lil faster this year. guna step up from the whole 6 1/2 psi i run. prolly run somewhere around 13-14psi. thats about the max on my stock turbo. got a turbo xs mbc and a ebay special cxracing front mount. its actually a pretty nice piece i was kinda surprised.it was really the only IC i could find that was a reasonable price with the end tanks on the top and bottom. bar and plate. its like 25x12x3 i think.guna make custom ic pipes when the time comes.
plan on getting new coilovers, a bigger rad, and a hood vent to help keep the rb in check.(bing if u read this let me know whats good with these parts)

Looks very good

just got my Blitz mirror drive boost meter and my Blitz dual turbo timer in today. cant even read the damn instructions cuz everything is in Japanese’s lol

a better pic of the mirror effect wit the flash turn off the camera

and i ran across this funny pic of my 5’5 buddy laying next to my engine n tranny b4 she went in lol

looks good d00d

clean out that engine bay yet ? :stuck_out_tongue: