NASCAR on snow!

on a very small oval…

Any and all comments welcome.

that was a pretty cool video. if i had an awd vehicle i probably would wish it snowed every day.

Cool video, started out a little slow.

Personally…the little motion getting the extra snow off the feet doesn’t fit well with the “hey I’m a badass driver” film mentality. I’d snip that part.

Yeah. AWD + snow tires = :yum:

Yup, you’re absolutely right. No ‘serious’ driver would click their heels (Dorothy would) before getting into a car. But that’s fine cuz I don’t think donuts around a light pole take much skill. There is only one thing to hit and you have to really screw up to hit it. Not to mention, AWD makes it that much easier.

Oh yeah, the ‘fact’ in the video is 100% true. I had just finished up the turbo install when I opened the garage door to find a shit load of snow outside. The car went back on the jack as snow tires were swapped on for the season. Boost was set to 1 bar.

Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming. Any and all comments welcome.

i click my shoes before i get in my work truck in the snow. i def do it in my camaro and i even do it in my f’n grand am. people that respect their cars do it. not just hard quar driva’s

Pretty cool video

So do people that don’t want their snowy shoes slipping off the pedals…

I just clean my mats a little more often.

+1
I also rub the soles on the carpet before proceeding.

how’s that NASCAR?? That gorlyfied fishtailing!

Nascar is glorified left turns.

what song was that? I like it.

I was thinking the same thing. And will you make a guest appearance at NHSCC again this year? lol

we are STILL turning left

massive attack - angel

hehe I hope to make more than one appearance :slight_smile:

more grip, less drift?

or

less grip, more drift?

Haha sounds good. The demons inside me say less grip more drift. However they have flipped on people before for doing too much of that (lotta old men). Plus your car seems to go pretty good when its not sliding around. It would be nice to see it going at it in SM with the others. Hit me up if your going out so I can say hello.

Lets see u do it for 400 +miles!

Will do. I’ll bing my knife (street tires) to the gun fight as well…

Seriously. I got bored and dizzy in 4 mins. I’m not even gonna try it for 400 miles.