Winter racing *video*

Goofed around with my twin

corded tires :tif:

edit: My twin is Paulo, and he drives a 335. Just call us the Euristacrats

Nice :tup:

I love all the similar videos that come up after, lol.

Let’s not give my car that much credit. Neither of us were hooking well but Scott probably would have romped me quite a bit more if he had decent traction. (I’m on snows right now)

But then again Zong is huge and weighed down my car.

:tup: to zee Germans.

335 any mods? and :tup: to winter time runs.

Only mod so far is a Procede v3. Possibly some more goodies to come over the summer. :slight_smile:

Sell Procede, obtain Cobb + Custom Tune = Win/MANY Jams <3333333

:tup: You like this.

I still have my intercooler, dps, and intake from mine if you are looking for some parts. :slight_smile:

PM me some more info homeboy. :tup:

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I need to do some more research on the Cobb tune. What advantages does it have over the Procede?

Good runs, we need to do a few 335 on 335 runs. I can think of about 5 of them locally that should be down for this.

You can blame Mike when your car doesn’t run well? LOL

Cobb is a “custom” tune instead of a piggy back controlling things. However I’m not sure how they are controlling meth and O2 sensors (when you are catless)

X…

Scott what tune do you have?

lol. Perhaps Mike can explain what he’s experienced so far. I’ve been wanting to go in and talk to him about it.

Def down for some 335 action. :tup:

Eurocharged + Ported Blower

^LOL

My car should be ready mid March. Friendly rematch?

Keep your PROcede, get some Downpipes, FMIC and meth. Cobb hasn’t had the development yet to control the meth effectively (ie: additional safeguards).