PROcede 335i vs. Z06 vs. Jeller

Stock Z06, Evo with Exhaust intake and a tune, and the new 335i with the PROcede “tune”.

Highway pull, 50-ish, three wide. Z06 2-3 carlengths by 140 on the 335, and the Evo somewhere next to him.

2nd pull, 60-ish, just me and the Bimmer, I started in 3rd (a little low) and let him go before hitting it, caught him by 100, then PROceded to pull him a 2 car lenghts.

Evo vs. 335 from a 40ish roll, Pretty close, but 335 by a car or so at 110.

From a dig, Evo vs. 335. Do I even have to tell you how bad the raping was?

From a dig, Z06 vs. 335. I had the traction advantage, full tank of gas, passenger, wider rubber, and limited slip. Z06 ahead with a car in between by 70ish.

Good times, the guy in the 335 was really cool.

X…

I <3 Z/06s. Nice runs. :tup:

Does that tune pick up a lot on 335s? My buddy has one he wants to mod.

the old dudes racing?!?!?! lol

nice :tup:

Was the 335 grey? Nice wheels? I bet I know this car.

Were you wearing your corvette shirt?

We just ran a procede car vs a Z4 M Coupe, a mini, and an e39 M5. I was amazed at how well the 335i kept up. With the new V2 software, downpipes and exhaust they are going to be absolute monsters.

Like night and day. I drove one a while ago with nothing but Milltek exhaust. Nice car, reasonably quick, but that’s about it. Drove this other tuned car the other day, and wow…big difference. Worth every penny.

Domestic Domination

I think he said the gains were dramatic, like now 330 whp and 385 rwtq. He also had some lighter wheels and tires (anything is better than the stockers with run flats) so that might play a decent role, but it’s got me thinking 335. :wink:

X…

Yep, that’s the car. I’ll be installing something quite soon that will allow that thing to launch MUCH better.

A new driver? :lol: J/K

X…

Nice :tup:

i see what you did there…

If the 335 looked better and was a bit lighter then I would own one already. I wish BMW would come to their sense and bring the 135 over in a hatch.

:tup: to some nice runs.

You and me both Sam, you and me both :frowning:

135i FTW next spring

You must have drank your Ensure that morning. :tup:

:tup: 335i still wins in looks lol

i cannot wait for the 135i awww seexxxx!!! 300hp/3000lbs!