Nice kills, gotta love the Z06 performance in stock form :clap:

[quote=“SPDboy,post:17,topic:36996"”]

135i FTW next spring

[/quote]

Yeah, except the coupe is ugly as sin.

[quote=“MPD47,post:23,topic:36996"”]

Yeah, except the coupe is ugly as sin.

[/quote]

alot of cars come across ugly as sin until you see one in person. I will reserve my judgement until I see one up close.

:tup:

meh, i realy like the way the coupe looks.

[quote=“turbociv,post:26,topic:36996"”]

meh, i realy like the way the coupe looks.

[/quote]

Better than the 1series boy racer hatch, that’s for sure. However the power to wieght will be much nicer. :gotme:

X…

^ the hatch is way more functional

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:28,topic:36996"”]

^ the hatch is way more functional

[/quote]

Functional :uhh:

I agree with the guy that made this ad.

X…

That’s pretty funny. The 1 series is no lightweight at about 3400lbs. either. A MK5 Jetta is about 7" longer and weighs like 200lbs less or something.

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:30,topic:36996"”]

That’s pretty funny. The 1 series is no lightweight at about 3400lbs. either. A MK5 Jetta is about 7" longer and weighs like 200lbs less or something.

[/quote]

'common now we are talking about cars that can break out of the 14’s here. :rx3:

X… j/K

i like the coupe, not as hot as a 3series for for saving 10g’s i can deal with it…

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2031&stc=1&d=1192328959
I want to punch a baby looking at it from the rear.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5031/csl2wp3.jpg

Yes please! Literally the exact car I want. If they make this available expect all of my BMW stuff for sale.

not to bad looking for a hatch, just doesnt come of as a bmw to me, +1 for the
coupe v6 TT…

The hatch is much better :tup:

Jeller

Is the BMW from this post a Black 335i with a custom plate? I think the plate says Mr. Rizel.

Nope.

x…

Bad news for you. The 135 weighs a lot more than 3000 lbs, I bet its closer to 3600 than it is to 3000. Its barely 100lbs lighter than the equivalent 3 series and a lot more cramped.

Can i race the Zo6??