335i > GTslOw

Just picked up a Cobb AP for a STEAL. So my friend and I went and filled up with a few gallons of 100 octane - roughly 95 octane when u consider what I already had in the tank (shitty 91 octane). Anyway, “Stage 1 linear throttle sport” off-the-shelf map…otherwise bone stock N54 335i sedan, peak boost at 16psi.

Hop on the highway to try and log a 1/4 on the Cobb…but then a GTO passes by (98% sure it was 6.0)…pretty loud exhaust.

Ran 3 times from like 4K rpm in 2nd gear (i dunno what speed that was…dunno my car too well yet haha) to the top of 4th… even in 2nd, I pull maybe a 1/4 car in 3rd, and then a good car to a car and 1/2 in 4th… so I’m assuming it was just a stock 6.0 6-spd w/ exhaust. They trap like mid to high 100’s I think right?

I tried to brake boost while honking…failed so hard haha. I’m fuckin rusty!

Tried to get the guy to pull over so I could find out what he had but he just ricer fly-by’ed me. Meah. I posted on the vegas forums to see if I can find out what he had. My friend also failed and didn’t get any of the runs on video. :ham:

Haven’t had a run for YEARS. Felt pretty good haha.

Nice run old man, lol :tup:

Repaint BMW in anti theft green

You are not the count

You have the 335? Automatic? If you do have you see the Alpina B3 transmission upgrade?

Cobb really makes these cars extra fun.

^^ yah man really wakes up the car. shoudda come like this from the factory haha

ahaha thanks. I think i threw out my back shifting so hard

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

the day you catch me driving auto you can shoot me

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I don’t get it?

:word:

Google Counting Cars or watch the show on TV. Danny’s shop is in Vegas and he tries to get people to pull over all the time and BS or buy their cars from them

Gude kill

Good times! I’ve had my 135 since October and have yet to run anyone… :tdown:

It’s pretty sweet when just a little programming wakes up a car that is a great daily driver.

I’m sure you’ll be running on E85 with an upgraded intercooler and cat less downpipes in no time.

X…

Ah ok. The cable company here is a ripoff so I don’t have cable lol.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

I’m afraid of blowing up the fuel pump so I might just supplement w/ a few gal of 100 octane for a while. But ur right I’ve been looking at DPs and IC hahaha

Nothing like Rebel E85