335i > VW

Croozin in my new DD and we see a Red tinted out VW 1.8T seemed like he wanted to play so I down shifted. 3 beeps and we go…the VW hung for a gear then the torque took over. New BMW 335i 1-0 lmao

Nice kill. Any pics of the new whip? I love the 335’s

Saw this at Southgate the other night… nice car.

<3 335s

lol i knew you would make a tread… and yeah i knew i would get beat…

stock?

haha coincidence?

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/kingsario/IMG00017.jpg

shitty pic I took with my phone the day I bought it.

stock for now lol I got’s some snky for it but no where near the Civic. Just wanted a peppy DD. Torque feels nice but such a false implication on how slow it really is. I seriously felt ultra gay running you in the Bimmer.

Gorgeous, love it.

Any plans of getting it chipped?

EDIT: nvm you snky posted above me, lol.

nice looking car, and thanks for making my ride home not so boreing

Nice new ride :wink: What are your plans for the ecu?

hahahah, nice pickup.

Man, maybe I should get rid of the M5 for one :lol:

Ugh. That’s the color I want but a sedan.

Stage 2 JB with DP. prob gonna be it. Space gray is soooooo hot.

Sweet, another 335! I predict a lot of 335 on 335 Crime in '09!

X…

What the hell have you actually been steady over at Range Rover? Im dying over here in OP…

:bsflag:

Someone stole Sario’s password

335i meet next spring EVERYONE will be there lol… I am buying a 535i I dont want to be confused for any of you 335i driving homos.
:gay:
Kingsario and I were talking about this car feels good stock driving around town 1st through 3rd with the insta spool and torque and its nice to lay into it in 6th and have decent acceleration but it falls on its face on the highway as you are rowing through the gears. Should feel much better with downpipes and juice boxxx. :tup:

Interesting. This plans to be my next car as well. Alpine white though. Probably not for another year.

they are hot cars:tup:

We need to run when you get that. I want to see how much better it is than Procede v2. I am considering dual cone intake, dps, and fmic.