335 Crew

Who’s already in and who’s joining soon? It seems like there are a lot of recent pick ups. It may be the new Civic.

<3 335’s… We’ll see how this next year goes.

EDIT. I still want to go for a ride.

Any time. It’s running a lot better now.

Trying to determine if you should make the jump up?

UGH I hate you all, I love them, maybe in a few years, there mid 40’s now new correct ?

No change in vehicle. Likely upgrade in parts.

MSRP is around $45k depending on options.

'07’s are running $33-39k depending on options/miles/condition.

Sam, LSD. Please.

would prefer a 135

Honestly, looking at them price point wise and driving both. I’d NEVER consider a 135i coupe. (Besides the fact that I think it’s horribly disfigured).

Thinking about it, but they are damn expensive.

Ugh im going to test drive one this weekend. Im having trouble deciding if I want to get a newer 335i or keep my 525i and grab a vette. I <3 my 525i

:highfive:

How much? I would need one of these.

I think the least expensive is the Quaife for $1600 for just the unit. I think some go up to $3k+. Someone else chime in.

I generally always like smaller cars better. Does the 335 drive better? I would be surprised if it did. 135s are a bit pricier than I have expected them to be.

http://www.diffsonline.com/product/customdiff9.shtml

Diffs online just got a shipment of 335i diffs in, looks like it’ll run you atleast 3k for a “nice” 2 way build through them.

Honestly, you do not notice the extra weight at all and the 335i feels more planted (suspension wise). I was NOT impressed with the 135i when I drove it, compared to paying a bit more for the 335i. Especially when you consider it’s only a $4k price difference in MSRP between the two.

Plus, no 135i hatch, no care. :wink:

That may be worth looking at down the road. I like that everything else I am looking at for the car can be easily removed.

THat and the fact that they are a whole 140lbs lighter, what is the point of the 1 Seris???