Old ass Audi vs. 335i + Mach 1 Mustang (?)

Ran into these two at the same time the other night, Friday I think. Didn’t really get too many clean pulls in but we were playing around for a while down zee highway. Def some good fun.

I’m interested to know if the 335 was stock or not, and if you were actually all the way into it same with the stang. I’d like to see where I’m at with my new setup…

Bimmer was Silver 4 door, debaged, black wheels I think no passengers.

Stang was a Blue Mach 1 I think, one passenger in that car. Sounded pretty healthy, curious about that car as well.

gotta be careful racing those blue mach 1 mustangs…

Are you insinuating that its slow? Sorry?

what audi do you have?

no. it’s a jab about how a few years ago an SRT-4 driver went to jail for 3yrs because a blue mach1 he was racing lost control and wrecked unbeknownst to the neon driver…both driver and passenger in the stang died and they held the neon driver responsable.

Lol holy shit. Theres always a bunch of history on this site I’m not familar with. Both cars left unscathed though. :tup:

And its an Audi 90.

Sounds slow.

did you turbo it? or is it just the stock 5cyl 20v?

Well its getting there. I just put it together a few weeks ago. It was a 10v orginally.

Now it has a 1.8T with a CT5858 turbo with the billet compressor wheel.

oh nice it should move pretty good.

i figured it wouldnt be stock cause they are pitiful until youre in 2 feet of snow.

Yep, they are awful stock. Here’s a pic, its a shitbox I know. But thats the point.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt16/gaalessi/20130503_205502_zps10a01ace.jpg

its cool man i LOVE old audis

George’s car is awesome!

More pics of the Audi!

you already put this together? damn nice job!

Not sure who the 335 owner was by the description, how did the pulls go? I like your car/swap btw :tup:

Well the one clean pull with the 335 was no contest. Started around 50 or 60 and by 100 I probably had 3 +
cars on him. That’s really why I am trying to find out who it was to see what mods if any it had.

The stang kept getting on it as soon as I rolled up. But I thin i was pulling on him pretty good too by the time I was moving. It was hard to tell with both because the crappy pulls and I’m not sure they were completely in it the whole time. Mostly because the road wasn’t completely empty.

Ill look for some more pics.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I appreciate it.

we should definitely take some highway rolls after I get some odds and ends sorted out.

God, one of the slowest cars ever, but man I love the way they look

When I saw this build on ditb I though a 1.8t swapped 80 would make such a great buffalo DD, if you could sort out the gremlins