2 GTRs>335i

so im in the city(NYC) with a friend in his new 335i automatic when not 1, but 2 GTR pulls up next to us on first avenue. one was white the other was a gray-silver thing.

light is red so we chat it up a little bit. both cars had under 500 miles and have never been driven hard/redlined. that was about to change, i told them the bimmer was chipped/etc/etc ran high 11s on slicks, etc. just to get them interested. so light turns green and both GTRs take off in an eerily quiet tear down first avenue, we had no chance.

they then turned off and we later saw them getting pulled over by manhattan’s finest, probably just so they could check them out./

cliffs; two GTRs+one 335i= one ridiculously unmatched race.

Did the 335i really run high 11’s with slicks? I didn’t think the GTR ran an 11 stock, do they?

Were they racing their dads’ cars too? :lol:

X…

the 335 was stock. but with slicks/more boost/exhaust it will runn 11s.

"Were they racing their dads’ cars too? :lol:

X… "

:fail:

:bigclap:

nice.

:smash2: Ok an Auto stock 335 lost to 2 gtrs, what a suprise

I’m usually not one to say a car will do anything until it does. They are nice cars though, with potential.

12.3@113 in an automatic on stock runflats with only a chip(basically only more boost/leaning the mixture a tad)

This thread sucks and so do you. I mean come on, look at what you just said.

no pics = fail

11.5@124 by one magazine[ motor trend? i forget ] . Edmunds did an 11.6@121 with a car they borrowed from an owner in japan.

bs, no way in hell is anywhere in manhattan suitable for a 3 lane race

lol

architecturally speaking, of course.