Need so opinions

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/miabiboy_14/GIFs%20And%20Funny%20Stuff/ComeAtMeBroSavedByTheBell.jpg

I know that the down side of owning a FWD car the car I really want is a S2000 but i am a poor mother fucker so i gotta a gsr off of my buddy to help him out

I also think it has over 100k on it so i dont think he is making 350 wheel lol

Milage being a factor of loss of power can be negligable if the car was cared for properly.

Very true

Mileage doesn’t mean shit, I promise you! My car has 113k, come at me bro.

Camarobird will still beat a stock S2000. I’ve had both cars. Built N/A GSR and an S2000
You are not beating an LS powered car without some forced induction.

Brooks did infact run a 15.0 in a 100% Stock GSR. Best I ran with my GSR when it was Stock was 15.4.

I never took the S2000 down the strip…

Here is my slow GSR for your enjoyment

youtu.be/3ssbsPa_zM8&sns=em

Just because it says DOHC Vtec on the back, doesnt mean its the fastest oem honda. You be lucky to break into the 16’s with it.

370 is a bit optomistic without a cam or heads/headwork. On the other hand,maybe if you jump him hard at the line you can do what Jaz did to Ray. lol

yea hig side at most is 340 but thru an auto his pwr sounds inflated but if it has a small cam def makes that pwr as jammer said

Like Mr. Daniels said milage doesn’t mean jack on LS platforms. Mine has 123k on it, the same mods your listing and I guarantee it will blow your doors in.

youtu.be/O1tufujnbzU

i suck at driving and i got a 15.9 at best with my GSR. but wait its not stock… aem cai thats like +200whp its too bad i blew the welds of my intake that run

ughhhhhh :banghead

did I just go back in time 5 years???

I feel like we all lost car IQ points in the last 3 pages, arguing over 16 second cars!

and i just added to it :banghead

i wasted time reading 3 pages when i could have been fapping

I just have a K & N air filter on my LS1. Mine put down 298rwhp on the dyno so its on the tired/beat/weak side.

if you want a gauge on how well your car will run against your buddys you can start off with me and see how you do? I went 14.3 @ 99mph

Sounds like a good idea but let me figure out why its smoking first lol

its smoking because it smokes alot. Puff’s alot of blue smoke because its beat to shit and tired.

The is freshly rebuilt i has literally 2 miles on it i havent driven it yet