New color: N*gger Brown

ENGRISH FTW

yes some fucking poor people in china making $0.25 a day decided to directly make racist comments on a fucking couch sold on the other side of the world in a different language.

Are you fucking retarded?

It was probably supposed to be Niger Black. Niger, black in spanish, then Black, in english. Im 100% sure it was a mistake. Shut the goddamn fuck up about it.

:word: Some manufacturer gave the specs to the chinese, who knows what got lost in translation. Remove one G, and there are no problems. Nobody in their right mind in this day and age would put something like that purposely on a piece of furniture. Unless the furniture company is directly owned by the Arian Nation or something it was probably an honest mistake.

yes im fuckin retarded becuase someone higher up who sets the printing program for what is to be printed on a tag who is making much more than 25 cents a day…but i forgot you own a fucking furniture company in china so you know the ins and outs right…but instead of rambling on about how fucking stupid you are ill just make it short an sweet…FUCK YOU

Edit: black in spanish is negro not niger

2nd Edit: the color of said couch is not black it is brown so that kinda negates the translation aspect

Are you speaking for all spanish dialects? Because that may not be necessarily true.

Niger is Latin for the color black. There are some European countries (spanish speaking included?) that probably use that spelling depending on sentence structure and context? It could have been another language dialect, not necessarily spanish.

Because you know anything about industrial china and who is running what machines?
But then again, im not the retard that thinks a fucking couch from the other side of the world is trying to oppress me :bloated:

IF it was a translation error the couch is brown not black so my thought is even if they were listing black and brown because idk if the couch has a black piping or something why would it be listed in one langauge for black and a different one for brown???

What about this is pissing you off so much that you have to go off on everyone that makes a comment on it. Its a LABEL on a piece of furniture. There is no reason for this to get media coverage. People get offended about shit every day, and they get over it. It is sickening how so many people pull the race card, and get their asses kissed because of it. It was a mistake, and she will probably sue because of it. IMO, she deserves NOTHING because of this. Throw the label out and forget about it.

Who knows? With marketing that furniture companies do wit the zillions of color combinations, they will do anything to make their product seem “high class”, including mixing latin into the color names. Who knows what color that couch really is?

Hell, I have some screwdrivers from Harbor Freight Made in China that are mispelled. It could happen.

I have not once pulled the race card i have said it was offensive and was in poor taste i have never said the lady should get something for free i never said she should sue or any of the above, that being said i refuse to sit here an let people accuse me of being a pussy hiding behind my race i would be upset if it had any other racial epithet on it, and ill be damned if i get one kid threaten to have his friends slap me around or another kid call me a fuckin retard if people dont like what i have to say that is fine but to respond with no reperations for you or fuck al sharpton or some other ridiculous shit that is completely uninformed or relevant to the discussion. I could care less if the women gets anything i don even care if people choose not to be remotley offended but for people to continually try to justify and accuse a women of being a cheat when she did nothing to any of our knowledge other than buy a sofa, that upsets me i suppose

I don’t think/didn’t say she is a cheat. She found something disturbing, and brought it to attention. Whether it’s something to worry about remains to be seen. With the way companies doing business via outsourcing, these kinds of things happen, even today.

All the article stated is that this happened to some woman with a kid she had to explain the word to (or cover it up or whatever). Arguing with ignorant people who try to say it is more than that (i.e. this lady is looking for free money/furniture)is pointless.

i wasnt refering to you it has been said a number of times threw out the thread that she just wants to get the couch for free. I agree with most everything you have said to this point it is very possible that someone made a huge mistake or someone did something intentionally it is one or the other i just dont see how people keep accusing this woman of playing the race card she bought a couch she didnt choose for what the tag said it just happened, but all i keep hearing is that she shouldnt get upset that it says nigger an that people are sure someone in her family has something with the word nigger in it. makes no sense to me i guess

Because those people are :ham:

lol

Jeeves 2 most popular words when engaged in an argument:

1. Fucking
  2. Retarded

You’re super good at getting your point across.

:derrrrrrr:

you’re a fucking retarded douchebag.

You’re super good at having no point at all and just being a useless cocksucker.

:derrrrrrrrr:

Haha.

No point at all? I made my point, and you just proved it.

that you are too stupid to realize i said that on purpose?:bloated:

Back on topic

Anyone ever think it could be Niger Brown as refering to the country of Niger and possably a shade of brown used in leather there and they had typo error?

At least Pass myAss, can capitalize his pronouns

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fucks even being argued about here? I think we all agree that it’s a shitty fuckup. Is there actually a point being debated or is it just whining at each other and name calling?