New hood and splitters, like or dislike?

Just got my blue bmw back, installed carbon fiber hood and front splitters. Im liking the hood, still unsure if I like the splitters… They do go well togeather with eachother, just think the splitters might poke out too much.

What do you guys think?

http://i55.tinypic.com/j5uh45.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/hsues1.jpg

Looks good on there. Splits up the blue which is nice

can you please take the M badge out of your grill?

Hood looks good, “splitter” looks ridiculous

no.

It’s an “M” package car, im allowed to have an “M” badge. An M"5" badge would be stupid.

laguna seca blue? nice

The car needed that hood to break up the blue, looks better

looks good, splitters are not bad

splitter’s look way to big for the car… and it would look much cleaner without the M badge, regardless what package came on the car.

I agree about splitters, but they were $300 for those two little fuckers so there staying on for a little while at least lol… As for the badge, You gotta see it in person, the wheel caps and the blue on the badge in front almost EXACTLY match the paint on the car, imo it looks sick… In pictures, yes I agree looks out of place and not neat. I do apprechiate the feedback tho.

You black out the window sills?

The more black accents the car will have the better it will look, wheels etc.

I just took off the chrome pillars… Originally the car was my daily driver therefore I didnt want the “speed” look, instead went for the “pimp” look lol. (chrome rims, door handles and pillars) After I sold my Del sol I decided to buy my e90 and make the 540 my “sports car”

It’s a work in progress, but by next spring it should be pretty fuckin sick, rims, gutted interior, motor swap and all… Dont mention black rims! Shapes is gonna pressure me into buying his rims again!! lol

Nah, if I dont buy his im probably going to end up getting these and paint the lip blue if I can get these in a polished lip instead of chrome.

the CF does look good and deff breaks up the blue

wut?

hood is okay i guess, get rid of the badge, and the splitters make it look like a damn spaceship

The hood looks good but the splitters are a bit much.

just some suggestions about the black and blue,

if you can get the following in black i think it would greatly help this car visually

roof
trunk
base of the side mirror’s

i think breaking up the blue with those in black would help a ton

Already have trunk but it looks like it needs to be modded to fit… Ordering carbon fiber vinyal for the roof and idk what you mean by base of the side mirrors

dont know where i wrote that lol

I was just going to suggest vinyl roof black.

Looks like you’re on the right track :thumb

Looks A LOT better then when it was for sale.

hood looks good but id ditch the splitters

word, im gonna rock em for a little bit just becuase they were so much money for so little product but im gonna look for an entire lip that doesnt pop out so much in the future.