wtb: bmw e30 sideskirts

not sure if anyone has any here, but im looking for some side skirts and posibly valances/spoilers. Im basicaly trying to make a 89 325i look better.:slight_smile:

up front id recommend an is spoiler, and ryan g (he can be found on the bimmer forums) makes splitters for like $65). I had a real tough time finding sideskirts I liked, and ended up with M tech II lowers only (a custom fiberglass skirt done by fil, eurostyle on maxbimmer). the only other one I like is guys are taking the skirt from the taurus, chopping it a bit and mounting it. for the rear, rd apron is my recommendation

or ball out and just buy a full m tech II kit. i like them, but they are everywhere so I didn’t want. also, the bmp sideskirts are ok looking (check sig). i had them but sold them to someone in cali

hmmm, that taurus idea sounds kinda neat/custom/cheap all in one.lol

any pics?

john ive got a set of ix fenderflares and sideskirts i’ll give you if you help me with my ms… think about it…

the paint is fucked, but theyre complete. theyre white and need to be striped/resprayed

im keeping the spoiler though. did you pick up josh/ildisdead’s old e30?

oh and for the taurus sideskirts check out this thread…

there are tons of these in m&m, super cheap and look really good

jam. ix flares suck.

that is all.

I have the little trunk lip i’ll sell you cheap. i’m sick of looking at it in my garage. $20?