WTB: ANY Sideskirts

Well hopefully this wont be too difficult!

IN DESPERATE NEED OF:

S13
(Any) Sideskirt

Please let me know what you’ve got laying around or what might work, it doesnt have to be after market - just something that can cover those areas, give the vehicle a bit more style!

Pictures help a lot, same with price - looking to pick some up this week on the way home from work!

Thankyou very much!

I have some Bomex.

Yeah the Bomex ones look really sick, but Im on a pretty strict budget with schooling and working part time heh… $200 for em would be sorta hard, but I could do $200 for the skirts and valence if you happen to have some for some reason…

Bump!

I have a stock exhaust…

i have a stock exhaust as well. i also have a pilot muffler canister style if your interested

I have coupe rear vailances $200 Good shape OEM units.

i have reps for coupes and hatchs… rear valances only… no sides.

I have Bings Coupe Valences $80, Brand New

Ah ok I have a hatch, any pictures would be great - Ill shoot you guys some PMs

(Will Coupe valences fit a hatch? the wheel wells dont look much different to me? but I guess the rear end might be longer or something…)

Valences would be great mostly, same with skirts…

If anyone would offer me their stock exhaust free if I come get it out of their garage Id be more than happy :P, Im just tired of something thats loud - I like being able to hear my music instead of like a swarm of bees in my hatch…

flav, list these on a US site, and for more $$$…

most of the people that grab them from me are US from out west or way down south.

Id just like something that extends the rear a bit, cost is pretty tight though

Still looking, have Thursday and Friday off work so I could come by and make some stops then - HOLLA AT ME :smiley:

Still browsing for some valence, anyone have anything they dont need even if it needs some TLC?

Please give me a shout or PM or whatever Im desperate to get some on my car and get it off to paint!

Got Valance, Got an Exhaust!

Please let me know if you have ANY Sideskirts, Id love to get some!

i have some skirts, they were on my car last year, black in colour…looking at around 150…

pm jvd240 for pics…

Yeah, he sold it a while ago :frowning:

Sooner I can find some the better, hope someone has some reasonably priced!

bump!

anyone?

i still have mine…