New Member *BMW inside*

Thats why its on on the real list of stuff to buy. Considering I didn’t pay much more than a supercharger for the car to begin with, I would be better off selling it and using that additional 6k to get a e46 m3…:retardclap

there ya go ! E46 M3 FTW IMO a car i’de def be down to buy , a kid at the lot has a black one i forgot his name but everyone knows him… he got it for a stupid low price and as far as i know it runs awesome…i want!

save up and get the E46 ! :smiley:

Too much talk of stock cars ITT. Bastardize the poor thing!

Got your pm on bimmerforums btw, sorry I didn’t return it, but here it is. :rofl

welcome aboard mate! Glad to have you with us!

Hey nice car! If you’re interested in doing anything to it and keeping it dd worthy give me a shout. It just so happens I have a '99 323i! Welcome aboard!

Hey- Thanks! I’ll deffently keep in touch with you…I’m in the planning stages right now… :ahh

Welcome. Nice car.

I like the E46 body style (have an E36 myself). Welcome to the board. AA charger would make for a killer sleeper, sounds like a good plan…

The rear window sticker is cool too!

i take this picture…

and raise you this :tongue

(and e46 ///M3 i detailed last year)

seriously, though, nice car, seems like it would make an awesome daily driver. good luck with it

Shut up, kramerbuccs.

joey…u shut up…

:smiley:

Just something about a red BMW just looks…soo right. haha

man, i used to drive an arrest-me-red car before, too much attention from the police. way more than i wanted or needed.

idk the whole red thing is a bit overrated and exagerated, its not THAT bad comon…

i havent had an issue and i drive half a ferrari

just what we need on here…more bmw drivers…no seriously we do lol…welcome to the board

when you detailed this guy’s car did you have to put the top down? or was it already down, if it wasn’t down i’d be pretty upset if you did put it down.

nice clean lil bimmer, how many miles are on it?

it’s a family friend, he couldn’t care less :lol. he had me pick it up from his house, that was a fun ride :excited

well thats good enough for me