New Member *BMW inside*

Whats going on? Glad I stumbled across this forum! I’ve lived in the 518 all my life and I went to H.S. with a few of the members here (LKSi,Murrrdawgg and B-ri)

Anyway, I’ve had several cars in my short driving career, but this is certainly the nicest yet.

2000 BMW 323i Sedan, Bright Red with Sand Leather Interior

Moonroof, 6Disc changer, and plenty of other features. I bought the car about 3 weeks ago down in RI for a great deal. Its super clean minus a few bumps on the rear bumper from the previous owner.

I haven’t modified anything yet, but I have some ideas in mind for this summer/upcoming winter.

• BMW Factory 330iZHP “M-Tech II” styling kit.
    (Front and rear bumpers have a bit of damage/fading so I figured I might as well get something sportier…)
  • HID/Angel Eye Headlights
  • Red/Clear L.E.D. 2 piece taillights
  • 19" Privat Netz Rims -OR- 19" BMW CSL reps
  • Active Autowerke Supercharger…:rofl:yas!!:bowdown

I live in Brunswick/Upper Troy area so if you see it rolling around, make sure you give a honk and a wave! :ahh

PICS:

go mod the damn car its boring me

my buddy used to have one and it was slow as balls, it got romped on by a stock 88 jetta i have a video somewhere to prove it

maybe slow but nice:thumbup

Welcome!

What does your brief history of predecessor vehicles look like?

welcome to the forum playboy

nice clean car, thats a great DD i bet !

Welcome dude:number1

Thanks everyone-

No doubt its slow, but I can’t say I really mind. Its fast enough for what I want to do; be a DD and glide around the back country roads in Brunswick. I’m not tracking it, no quarter miles and most likely no highway pulls. Why? Well, its my daily driver and I can’t really afford putting a new tranny or head in it if I really f-something up; even if my dad is a service manager at an auto shop. lol:tongue

For now, I’m content with it. I’m going to spend some money, make it look sharp and enjoy turning heads, not breaking necks. :lol

(Besides, I really can’t afford any tickets.)

It would prly romp on your shit. Steve, whats good man I haven’t seen you in awhilllllle!

Steve Struss!! Nice ride man… had no idea it was charged.

As for my previous cars, nothing to fancy…

Two blazers- One I was my first drivable car (more below) that was flipped 4 times into a tree and the other is the end result of the insurance money from the first.

My very first car was a little Civic Hatch that was pre-modded out. It was a 5-spd with a exhaust and some other things I dont remember. It was sharp, but I was only 14 or 15, so no car yet. We ended up selling it before I got my permit.

Also had a little 96 coupe civic with rims, headers and exhaust and some other fun toys, but sold it in a day. :rofl We brought it to my dads shop, I drove it around the parking lot all day and some guy driving buy offered to buy it and we did…lol

We also had a 1994 Jeep Cherokee which, again, we sold before I got to drive it.

OK! Real cars now-

Besides the blazers, I’ve had a 2001 Golf, a 1996 Mustang and a 1997 Eclipse. None of which were the top model, super fast edition, but hey, I got them SOOO cheap and sold them for a profit to buy the next toy- Can’t beat that! :excited

Nahh its not…I wish it was! I’ll be keepin right along side you in that new little powerhouse you have! :ahh

…unless you wanna lend me about $5,500 to up one in… :smiley:

Way to fool us… jerk. Hit me up some time though!

Hell yeah man…Walsh was telling me about your car…I GOTTA see it some time! We all gotta meet up and check out each others new cars! Maybe even a trip to the valley some time…

Hell yeah man…Its been a while. What are you driving these days? Last time I heard you were trying to sell the GSR??

Walsh doesn’t know shit!

sold that shit awhile ago and Im driving a t bird, but im looking into buying something :ninja

Ahh gotcha- What do you have in mind?

Lance- haha he didn’t tell me anything besides its fast and fuckin’ full of horsepower haha His GTO seems pretty nice too…He rolled by me on McChesney and it sounded pretty beastly…

:ninjacone

Looks good! I’d recommend the ZHP bumper for the front, some wheels, and some springs and struts, to give it an individual look.

ya uh 5.5 k for a supercharger, and thats not even that expensive, superchargers are the biggest waste of money , for 6 grand almost u might as well get another car :smiley: