new scooter

i sold both my rm 265’s this winter and bought this scooter back in febuary…

it’s a 08 kx450f. it had 20hrs on it when i bought it. i bought it from a good friend of mine. the suspension has been revalved and resprung already.he is the same skill level as me and almost the same weight so the suspension should be perfect for me.

here are some pics the way i bought it. and then some with some new stuff on it. i have two sets of plastics i’m using. one has my sponsor logos on it(crossroads) and the other set is just monster kawasaki. i like be different, thats the reason for the white plastics.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/donmx14/th_100_9165.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/donmx14/th_100_9301.jpg

Damn old man, You haven’t been that high since grade school.
:beer: good pictures !

Liked the vid. The bike looks like it has quite a bit of torque. Where was the vid shot?

the first video was from steel city in delmont. the second was pleasure valley in johnstown

What does it cost as a spectator to get in those places?

10 bucks

sick ride old man… you look the best in black and green… i accept.

nice bike don…i like

wow! Impressive stuff

yeah so that didn’t last long. i have a couple fractured bones in my ankle and foot now.

Looks really good with the white plastic. Sucks about the bones, though.

I was just going to say, looks like the steel city start! I see in your one pic, you have the 343 wraps logo or whatever… thats Greenwalt that does those wraps, right?

yeah thats mark greenwalds graphics business. he hooks me up. the number plates are what he printed out but those weren’t his design. i worked with aj (smokeyburnouts on here) with what i wanted and he designed them and mark printed them. thats what we did with my rm last year except we did the whole bike

Yeah he has done a lot of the local bikes… does a pretty nice job too. Although I am not a fan of the Tiburon that he wrapped… but all the bikes, etc… come out really nice.

thats his wifes car. i don’t dig it either but i think thats what she wanted and he wanted something to practice on.

maybe you should stick to 4 wheels old man :smiley:

training wheels are for pussies:finger2:

High flying Eurodizzle. Good stuff. Glad you are enjoying it.

heal up for a couple months and get ready for the Vet National at High Point. im super excited for that. im atleast gonna do that and one of the PVR races with you this year.

well considering you can’t keep it on 2…it might be time for some :stick: