New Sponsor: Street Tuned Motorsports!

Many of you already know about us, but we are broadening our spectrum and would like to get more business out there! We have been going strong for over a year now, and have been very successful this far. We just moved into a new shop off Lake Ave in Rochester and we are pretty much moved in, still need some finishing on the walls and some more equipment for the shop, but here’s a few pictures so far:

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/used/1shop/shop_1-15_back_wall.jpg

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/used/1shop/shop_1-10_tin_mike_cars.jpg

This place is twice the size as our last shop, and has a huge, paved, secluded parking lot. This place is CLEAN! It has radiant heat, so it’s usually quite comfortable. You can see the leather couch and tv in the showroom (you’re more than welcome to play playstation and hang out.)

We also have a nitrous filling station and we are the VP Fuels dealer for the area. We have C16 and C14+ on hand as well as methanol.

We will have a fabrication center, we have a great guy working with us who used to build cages and components for 6 second cars. He has great experience with welding and fabrication… we will also be working on our own turbo kits for the DSM’s and Evo’s.

We are tuning the Evo’s and DSM’s, re-flashes on Evo’s for $175 and AEM or DSM Link tuning is available. We try and stick to just the 4g63’s as that is what we are good at.

We are direct with alot of companies, so we can get parts for just about any car! We only keep 4g63 parts in stock though- but we do have alot of universal parts like T-Bolt clamps, exhaust wrap, catch cans, gaskets… And we also have alot of products and kits of our own.

Check out our website, too. We have been adding parts as we go, only putting up pictures of the actual product as we get them in, but we have great, competitive pricing! The site runs off PayPal, but we can take credit cards at the shop as well.

And, of course, our “shop car” is our main advertisement: The Ricer had a best pass of 10.6@134 last year- still on the stock block! I can’t say this car owes us anything! It has delivered time after time and still runs strong with over 45,000 miles of abuse and still show-car quality! We hope to step up the game for 2008 and make it to alot of events!

http://www.streettuned.org/4g63girl/street_tuned_ricer_track.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks for having us!

Shawna Susice and Emery Kapral

Street Tuned Motorsports
40 Stace Street
Suite E
Rochester, NY 14612
(585) 507-8122
www.STMDSM.com

:tup:

Good luck guys

oooooooooooo shit. i still gotta check out the new shop…theres a lil guy in the back of my car that could use some filling once spring rolls around.

Everywhere I turn I see these Street Tuned pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks good :tup:

New shop looks good! No more losing your car in a huge hole halfway down the street :stuck_out_tongue:

Do any work on a red 5 speed single turbo supra lately?:smiley:

Nice new place, man. Good luck.

wow, very nice shop :slight_smile:

Thanks guy!

-Em

very nice emery/shawna good to see you guys doing so well!

Congrats on the new place. Good Luck with everything!!

Very nice shop! Good Luck with the business!!

Looks really good, you got alot done from when I saw i last. :tup:

I still havnt seen the neiboirs? I think its a lie.:stuck_out_tongue:

congratulations!

looks like a great setup you have going there:tup:

wow place looks very nice, I may have to stop down Adam (gto) speaks very highly of you guys! Looks much nicer than the old shop when we stopped down after the memorial BWW meet!

:tup: looks good, nice big shop, i like it

looks great! :tup:

Shop looks awesome, nice location, lookin forward to a cruise up by the lake this summer:cool:

Congrats you two.
I know you’ve got alot of work into th new place, and it shows.
Looks extremely professional and it’s not even done yet.

It’s gonna be a great year, can’t wait.:tup:

:tup:

As always look good